should queers be allowed to serve openly in the u.s. military?

should queers be allowed to serve openly in the u.s. military?

• Total voters

You lift a rock and you will find just as many that support repealing as there are that want to protect the status quo. I think that it would be irresponsible, at the moment, to repeal it. Two wars and an ever shrinking budget does not create an environment conducive to change. But I could be wrong.

Beyond that, I could give a shit. The thing I ever cared about the people that I served with was whether or not their trigger finger worked. Because when you are kicking doors in and throwing flash bangs, it doesn't matter if the guy next to you took it in the ass the night before. And I never saw an IED that gave a damn whether you were a homo infidel or a hetero infidel. Just my two cents.

I can agree with all of that. When you're fighting, what does it matter? Every man can count so long as they do their job. The logistic problem is how do you integrate them into a testosterone filled male heterosexual, close nit society without them getting their teeth knocked in?

No fucking shit, you don't say?

My, my .. haven't we become instantly enlightened.

Just five minutes ago you were demanding proof of anybody actually supporting on Obama's side on this issue.

Well... wouldn't that be obama himself, oh wise one?

I was hoping that you'd be able to follow along... is that not the case?

No, I'm not tracking at all. I don't speak retard.

Hell A15, your insults don't even rise to the level of retard. You may as well STFU.

You lift a rock and you will find just as many that support repealing as there are that want to protect the status quo. I think that it would be irresponsible, at the moment, to repeal it. Two wars and an ever shrinking budget does not create an environment conducive to change. But I could be wrong.

Beyond that, I could give a shit. The thing I ever cared about the people that I served with was whether or not their trigger finger worked. Because when you are kicking doors in and throwing flash bangs, it doesn't matter if the guy next to you took it in the ass the night before. And I never saw an IED that gave a damn whether you were a homo infidel or a hetero infidel. Just my two cents.

I can agree with all of that. When you're fighting, what does it matter? Every man can count so long as they do their job. The logistic problem is how do you integrate them into a testosterone filled male heterosexual, close nit society without them getting their teeth knocked in?

Some will get their teeth knocked in. Same way black men got theirs knocked in early on. Its the nature of the beast. The unit eventually got over it and Colin Powell served honorably in Vietnam and rose to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. A homo could do the same thing. Its a brave new world.

Some will get their teeth knocked in. Same way black men got theirs knocked in early on. Its the nature of the beast. The unit eventually got over it and Colin Powell served honorably in Vietnam and rose to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. A homo could do the same thing. Its a brave new world.

But the natural revulsion to homosexuality has been around long before racism. While a person can be taught to love their fellow man regardless of color, just so long as that man doesn't want to shove his cock up your ass, everything is cool. That revulsion will never go away. It's disgusting, it's perverse, it's deviant, and normal people shouldn't have it forced at them, for any reason.

Last edited:
Should that allow brazzers in the military?

Our gals deserve all the support they can get!

At first I answered yes.

But now that I ponder on it I am not so sure.

I am a dedicated and committed nipplest.

Quite frankly.. even with a troll inspired horrible thread title... I had to participate... and vote no.. due to morale, logistical, and billeting issues that would hinder the military machine

I think that people that go in to the military afraid of gays looking at them in the shower don't belong in the military.

What MAN wants to have to SHOWER with some FAGGOT eyeing him up? Does the straight guy then beat the shit otta the homo? Who gets in trouble?

If you're going to let queers shower with straight guys, then why in the HELL can't straight guys shower with women? The sexual attraction is the same.... is it not?

Homos are a fucking problem, no matter how you fucking look at it.

I think as long as he doesn't get a boner I don't see the problem.

Truth is there is so much privacy in the Army with the new barracks system it's rare that you have to shower with anyone.

Why waste good soldiers? Because you don't like him for what he does in his private life? I would judge a soldier by his military performance and behaviour and so should the military.

I'm gay, I think it should happen, but really, with a shaky economy, 2 ME wars, another SCOTUS seat open for nomination, legal challenges over HCR...this is really like a needle in a haystack.

So, I pick #3...I don't give a flying fuck about the Issue.

I think that people that go in to the military afraid of gays looking at them in the shower don't belong in the military.
That's not even homophobia. That's just plain stupidity.

I mean, what, is a homo going to jump him in the showers? Would that gay guy be THAT stupid to do so?!?!?!??!!

Last edited:
That's not even homophobia. That's just plain stupidity.

I mean, what, is a homo going to jump him in the showers? Would that gay guy be THAT stupid to do so?!?!?!??!!
I think it has more to do with the "non-gay" being afraid of being turned. :lol:

What MAN wants to have to SHOWER with some FAGGOT eyeing him up? Does the straight guy then beat the shit otta the homo? Who gets in trouble?

If you're going to let queers shower with straight guys, then why in the HELL can't straight guys shower with women? The sexual attraction is the same.... is it not?

Homos are a fucking problem, no matter how you fucking look at it.
You do realize there are differences between men and women, right? Or did you not go to school to learn that?

Forum List

Back