Should Psychedelic Mushrooms be legal?

CharlestonChad

Baller Deluxe
Jul 2, 2006
Charleston, SC
It seems to me that most of the the people who responded to the "Legalize It!" thread were in agreement that weed should be legal. What do you guys and girls think about shrooms?

In my experiences, shrooms should only be used in controlled environments. For me, I act like I'm drunk, but my mind is what is running wild. I can't drive a car when tripping or do any normal functions a sober person can do.

I think they should be legalized and regulated identically to alcohol, because the effects on a user are no more harmful.

In my experiences, shrooms should only be used in controlled environments. For me, I act like I'm drunk, but my mind is what is running wild. I can't drive a car when tripping or do any normal functions a sober person can do.

I think they should be legalized and regulated identically to alcohol, because the effects on a user are no more harmful.

Honestly, I've never had any. If it doesn't hurt anyone with the possible exception of the user, it should be legal.

Doing to many will cause EXTREME paranoia for what seems like 10hrs, but it's only like 10 min.

It usually depends on the type of fungi a user eats and the quantity. Good or even decent trips are amazing if you are in a familiar place, but it's never a good idea to do shrooms in public around strangers who don't know you're trippin.

It usually depends on the type of fungi a user eats and the quantity. Good or even decent trips are amazing if you are in a familiar place, but it's never a good idea to do shrooms in public around strangers who don't know you're trippin.

Okay, Poindexter. Good thing they put those caution stickers on the tinfoil or baggie...depending on how your dealer sells them.

i can see the warning label now:

CAUTION: Decent trips are amazing (your trip may vary) if you are in a familiar place, but it's never a good idea to do shrooms in public around strangers who don't know you're trippin.

i can see the warning label now:

CAUTION: Decent trips are amazing (your trip may vary) if you are in a familiar place, but it's never a good idea to do shrooms in public around strangers who don't know you're trippin.

And the quality assurance part "you can trip assured knowing all cow shit and other unmentionables have cleaned off shrooms before they were dehydrated with our very sterile and safe dehydtrating equipment.'

Zero fat and they'll rid of whatever is binding you up. Sorry about the gut rot though, that can't be helped.

And the quality assurance part "you can trip assured knowing all cow shit and other unmentionables have cleaned off shrooms before they were dehydrated with our very sterile and safe dehydtrating equipment.'

Zero fat and they'll rid of whatever is binding you up. Sorry about the gut rot though, that can't be helped.

ya the trip was fun but the crash; vomiting, diarrhea and stomach pains sort of took the edge off the fun.....

ya the trip was fun but the crash; vomiting, diarrhea and stomach pains sort of took the edge off the fun.....

Didn't you research the fungi you were eating and and do a check on your dealer at the Better Busienss Bureau? Really Manu, where's your head at? Doing shrooms at random is simply wreckless.

Didn't you research the fungi you were eating and and do a check on your dealer at the Better Busienss Bureau? Really Manu, where's your head at? Doing shrooms at random is simply wreckless.

she was hot .... we got naked .... i was powerless .... well not completely powerless...say no more say no more...nudge nudge wink wink

Forum List

Back