Should Prostitution be legal?

Should prostitution be legal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have seen that the idea of legalizing prostitution is up for debate, and that there is 50/50 for it and against it.
I have to say, I agree and for it to be legal, only if it is a controlled service in respect to both Prostitute and customer.
Here is how I think it should be if it does become legal.

If or when prostitution becomes legal I only agree with it being legal in a controlled environment not street prostitution. The business would be just like any other business. Customers walk in or can even make an appointment. New customers will go through an extensive background and medical check, to make sure they never committed a violent crime, including assault and domestic, pretty much anything that would prohibit you from purchasing a gun, and make sure you are healthy enough to participate in sexual activities, and are clean from any transferable diseases. There would be on-site std testing, and customer would be required to be tested there every so often, and a record would be kept on each customer to ensure employee safety and health. Customers would be required to use protection every time, no exceptions. Customers would also have to have good personal hygiene, in respect for the prostitute. The business would provide basic cleaning needs such as showers and body wash products. This would provide a cleaner working condition for both the prostitute and customer.
There would be a strict guideline and set of rules in place that each customer would have to follow. Customers would have to sign stating they understand the guidelines and rules and that they will follow and abide the rules and will act in a proper manner, and never force an employee to do something they don't want to do. There would be on site security to provide safety for the employees, and there will be 0 toleration for any kind of manner that disrespects the employees that may jeopardize the employee safety.
It will be fully confidential and no information would be shared with the public or anyone.

I believe that there are some benefits to making prostitution legal. I believe that since women would be able to participate at their own free will, the likelihood of underage prostitution and sex slaves would decrease. The risk of being exposed and contracting a std would decrease. It will lower the chance of a prostitute being assaulted, raped, or even killed. Just by providing a clean and controlled environment would be beneficial to both, prostitute and customer. It would eliminate criminals making a profit off an innocent and or unwilling woman.
I mean there is always going to be prostitution, there is really no way it can be stopped. Just for the fact of making it legal would make it cleaner and safer, should be enough.
The only problem I can see that will come out of making it legal is, there will be more and more spouses cheating on each other.

What do you think?

I think ALL morality laws should be eliminated.
Should sex between siblings be acceptable?
not at all

Should sex between siblings be acceptable?

Who does it harm? I personally think it's disgusting, but ultimately who does it harm other than them?
While I can agree with that line of thinking, it can send our society down a dangerous path if it's adopted by our government.

Why? Most people will never engage in incest, and those who do will be harming themselves and their prospective progeny, but no one else. How does that harm the country?
Some people, like ScienceRocks, need some guidance on what's acceptable and what isn't.
Wouldn't you agree?

No. Why should I give a poo if he fucks his life up?

But with the rise of robot sex dolls, legal prostitutes will go the way of the dodo bird.

Um, yeah, I don't think this is going to be replacing anyone soon.

japan-robots-3.jpg

"Me So Horny....Love you long time thanks to Duracell"

If you can give it away....why can't you sell it?

Two consenting adults, who cares about their motivation

I have seen that the idea of legalizing prostitution is up for debate, and that there is 50/50 for it and against it.
I have to say, I agree and for it to be legal, only if it is a controlled service in respect to both Prostitute and customer.

If or when prostitution becomes legal I only agree with it being legal in a controlled environment not street prostitution. The business would be just like any other business. Customers walk in or can even make an appointment. New customers will go through an extensive background and medical check, to make sure they never committed a violent crime, including assault and domestic, pretty much anything that would prohibit you from purchasing a gun, and make sure you are healthy enough to participate in sexual activities, and are clean from any transferable diseases. There would be on-site std testing, and customer would be required to be tested there every so often, and a record would be kept on each customer to ensure employee safety and health. Customers would be required to use protection every time, no exceptions. Customers would also have to have good personal hygiene, in respect for the prostitute. The business would provide basic cleaning needs such as showers and body wash products. This would provide a cleaner working condition for both the prostitute and customer.
There would be a strict guideline and set of rules in place that each customer would have to follow. Customers would have to sign stating they understand the guidelines and rules and that they will follow and abide the rules and will act in a proper manner, and never force an employee to do something they don't want to do. There would be on site security to provide safety for the employees, and there will be 0 toleration for any kind of manner that disrespects the employees that may jeopardize the employee safety.
It will be fully confidential and no information would be shared with the public or anyone.

I believe that there are some benefits to making prostitution legal. I believe that since women would be able to participate at their own free will, the likelihood of underage prostitution and sex slaves would decrease. The risk of being exposed and contracting a std would decrease. It will lower the chance of a prostitute being assaulted, raped, or even killed. Just by providing a clean and controlled environment would be beneficial to both, prostitute and customer. It would eliminate criminals making a profit off an innocent and or unwilling woman.
I mean there is always going to be prostitution, there is really no way it can be stopped. Just for the fact of making it legal would make it cleaner and safer, should be enough.
The only problem I can see that will come out of making it legal is, there will be more and more spouses cheating on each other.

What do you think?

It already is. It's called MARRIAGE.

Definitely not. This is the one chance some of these girls may have to get out and get away from those who are exploiting them. It's their opportunity to make a phone call to call home, a relative or someone who can get them to safety. No child dreams of growing up to become a prostitute. Something went wrong along the line and it is high time the system got involved to get them counseling, help with drug addiction /ministry meetings, offer education and a place to go where people will not have the opportunity again to exploit them.

Definitely not. This is the one chance some of these girls may have to get out and get away from those who are exploiting them. It's their opportunity to make a phone call to call home, a relative or someone who can get them to safety. No child dreams of growing up to become a prostitute. Something went wrong along the line and it is high time the system got involved to get them counseling, help with drug addiction /ministry meetings, offer education and a place to go where people will not have the opportunity again to exploit them.

Not exactly how the ladies working at the legal brothels here in Nevada see it.

What do you think?

:uhh:

mmm .. if it was legal you've have BJ & Lube quick service centers on every street corner...

Prostitution shouldn't be illegal...and when the government figures out how to get their 'fair' tax share of the income generated it won't be. A private sales transaction between adults - won't change slavery, trafficking and child-abuse laws, those need to remain.

I'm thinking something along the lines of an Ice Cream Truck

Just drive down the street ringing their bell so all you have to do is stand at the curb with your money in your hand and wave them down.
Then you just jump in the truck for a quick blowjob and they can be on their way

Not only should Prostitution be legal...

But you should be able to go to college and get a degree in it

Pays well, you meet interesting people and there is a lot of opportunity for improving your position

YES! Paying for sex should be legal for consenting adults.

Being gay should stay legal
Being Transgender should stay legal

Freedom is awesome! The more the better.
Well. When your daughter takes an 8 th grade gym shower with lil Shameekita(used to be Tyrone) swingin 8 inches of sausage that idea could change.

What do you think?
Prostitution is already legal.

It is simply called marriage.

Pays well, you meet interesting people and there is a lot of opportunity for improving your position

Not that a degree in Prostitution would be easy
I imagine there would be a lot of homework and the exams would be brutal
But once you graduate you would have to serve as an intern and work for free
As a graduate Prostitute, you could demand top salary. I mean who wants to hire a streetwalker when you can have someone with a Masters of Prostitution

Not that a degree in Prostitution would be easy
I imagine there would be a lot of homework and the exams would be brutal
But once you graduate you would have to serve as an intern and work for free
As a graduate Prostitute, you could demand top salary. I mean who wants to hire a streetwalker when you can have someone with a Masters of Prostitution
Can you imagine what the final exams would be like?
I would believe college course would look something like this!
Semester 1
Course 1: Are you sure this profession is for you?
Course 2:Family and Work
Course 3: Basic Human Anatomy
Course 4: Pregnancy and STD Prevention
Course 5:Fetishes
Course 6:Safe Words
Course 7: Proper Hygiene
Semester 2
Course 1:positions
Course 2:penetrating and Non Penetrating Sex
Course 3: How not to catch feelings for your Jon
Course 4:Who makes first move
Course 5:pleasing your Jon