Should Prostitution Be Legal In America?

Besides, there was no causal relationship established between legalizing prostitution and human trafficking. ...

Yes there IS. Read the links, enabler.

THAT does not indicate a causal relationship. ....

You didn't read the links. You are defending exactly what you ~supposedly~ are 'concerned' about. Hypocrite.

I did read the links. I disagree with them for the reasons I stated, so you and I will have to agree to disagree on this issue. I cannot understand how anyone could think that an unregulated, unmonitored business is the way to go. It's something I just don't agree with for common sense reasons.

Besides, there was no causal relationship established between legalizing prostitution and human trafficking. ...

You didn't read the links. You are defending exactly what you ~supposedly~ are 'concerned' about. Hypocrite.

I did read the links. ....

Clearly you did not. Stop lying and stop supporting the trafficking of women and children into the hell of abuse, addiction, violence, and death. Try being a real human for a change.

Clearly you did not. Stop lying and stop supporting the trafficking of women and children into the hell of abuse, addiction, violence, and death. Try being a real human for a change.

Look, I'm done talking about this and any other subject with you. You are just a nasty individual who is incapable of any kind of civil discussion. See ya . . . or not. :D LOL!

Look, I'm done talking about this and any other subject with you.

That's about all you've got left, seeing as you are morally bankrupt and unfamiliar with logic. I hope you're happy knowing women and children in various places around the world are suffering right now because, in part, of 'people' like you.

I was just in Las Vegas this week. As I was walking the streets men(mostly Mexicans) would pass me flash cards to order girls to my room. I could call the number and have a sex worker come to my room in which she would give me her sexual services. Is prostitution legal in Las Vegas?

It is disgraceful that so many here apparently value some libertarian 'theory' more than they do the lives of women and girls (and boys) who inevitably suffer because of prostitution. Disgraceful and inhumane.

This assumes that you know what is best for these women (girls and boys are another matter, no one is advocating child prostitution).

I reject that assumption. You have no right to impose your values on other adults. THAT is disgraceful.

You think rape and other physical violence, forced servitude, addiction, and other abuse could possibly be 'good' for anyone? Talk about fucking disgraceful. And girls and boys are NOT another matter, because they are ALWAYS caught up in the filth that is an inseparable aspect of prostitution. Stop being a scumbag.

Rape, physical violence, or forced ANYTHING are already illegal and nobody is arguing otherwise. Two adults voluntarily engaging in a transaction that does not infringe on the rights of another is HARDLY rape, violence or force.

Do you see the difference now?

Girls and boys are NOT adults, and again, no one is advocating they be allowed to participate in sex for money transactions. Only CONSENTING ADULTS should be free from your belief that you know what's best for others. Feel free to pass all the laws you like protecting children...of course, they already exist.

Bottom line, that what you lament (forced rape/violence or children being forced to to anything) are already illegal and no one is suggesting otherwise. Two consenting adults? None of your fucking business.

To impose YOUR sense of morality upon such consenting adults is the height of scumbagedness. Oh the irony.

[ Two adults voluntarily engaging in a transaction that does not infringe on the rights of another is HARDLY rape, violence...

Girls and boys are NOT adults, and again, no one is advocating they be allowed to participate in sex for money transactions. ...

YOU and others here ARE advocating for the legitimization of a practice that always and invariably results in human trafficking, rape, abuse, violence, addiction, hopelessness, and death for women and children. You want to deny reality and avoid the FACT of your own culpability because a pet theory is more important to you than human suffering, you fucking scumbag.

[ Two adults voluntarily engaging in a transaction that does not infringe on the rights of another is HARDLY rape, violence...

Girls and boys are NOT adults, and again, no one is advocating they be allowed to participate in sex for money transactions. ...

YOU and others here ARE advocating for the legitimization of a practice that always and invariably results in human trafficking, rape, abuse, violence If so, we all agree the law should step in...until that time, it's none of your business, addiction, hopelessness Those two are not your business and CERTAINLY NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S BUSINESS!, and death for women and children Death? Pretty sure killing someone is already illegal. You want to deny reality and avoid the FACT of your own culpability because a pet theory is more important to you than human suffering, you fucking scumbag.

When human suffering actually occurs, then the law can step in...nobody would deny that. Until then, this is nothing more than Progressive bullshit...that is, you imposing your will on others because you think you know what's best for everyone else.

Golly, it must be great being so smart, so much better than everyone else? What would we do without you??? Hey, I'm thinking I'm going to take a shit this morning...that okay with you? After all, my movement won't effect anyone else...but it could, right? So, I really should check with the guy that knows what's best for us all...

Yea, pass.

You're an illogical, infantile, petulant scumbag who apparently cares NOTHING about actual human beings, you low-life POS.

:fu:

You're an illogical, infantile, petulant scumbag who apparently cares NOTHING about actual human beings, you low-life POS.

Ah yes, when you can't retort with logic or reason, launch the ad hominem attacks. How very Progressive! Not a sign you're unable to debate like a grown up...really.:doubt:

Whatever would we do without benevolent overlords like yourself to tell us what's best? Golly, I just hope the next central planner is as all-knowing as you!

All the best dealing with that nasty case of omnipotence.

Ah yes, when you can't retort with logic or reason....

You and scumbags like you have ignored or denied logic and reason over and over on this thread. You don't like the low road? Don't take it, scumbag.

Thanks for making my point! The irony is thick with this one! :cool-45:

You and scumbags like you have ignored or denied logic and reason over and over on this thread. You don't like the low road? Don't take it, scumbag.

Thanks for making my point!

Thanks for making MY point that you are a low-life scumbag who thinks playing at political scientist is more important than ACTUAL human suffering. You're part of the problem, idiot.

Thanks for making my point!

Thanks for making MY point that you are a low-life scumbag who thinks playing at political scientist is more important than ACTUAL human suffering. You're part of the problem, idiot.

For the umpteenth time, we get that you think you know what's best for other adults...even those that are not infringing on the rights of another.

I'm sure you really are SUPER smart, but I'd rather make my own decisions without your omnipotent direction. So, thanks, but I pass on your meddling.

For the umpteenth time, we get that you think you know what's best for other adults......

What you need to "get," instead of playing at political scientist, is that by championing an institution that always and everywhere results in, contributes to, and depends upon trafficking and violence of every sort against women and children makes you morally culpable. You're as low as the scumbags who actually carry out the abuse you support and condone.

For the umpteenth time, we get that you think you know what's best for other adults......

What you need to "get," instead of playing at political scientist, is that by championing an institution that always and everywhere results in, contributes to, and depends upon trafficking and violence of every sort against women and children makes you morally culpable. You're as low as the scumbags who actually carry out the abuse you support and condone.

Oh, well, if YOU say so, then it just must be so! Thank you for making our decisions for us oh omnipotent one!!! :bow3:

Sorry Kemosabe, but your link in no way proves that legal prostitution "always and everywhere results in, contributes to, and depends upon trafficking and violence of every sort against women and children". You just don't get to make shit up.

Illegal prostitution, perhaps. But then, isn't that always the case when meddlers meddle.

Further, you don't get to tell other consenting adults what's best for them, as SURE as you are you know what's best for everyone else.

But hey, keep up with the playground name calling. It's really helping your case. Really.

Sorry Kemosabe, but your link in no way proves that legal prostitution "always and everywhere results in, contributes to, and depends upon trafficking and violence of every sort against women and children". You just don't get to make shit up.

Illegal prostitution, perhaps. ...

As I thought, you didn't read the links.

Forum List

Back