Should polls be public?

Should polls be public?

• Total voters
I'd say that is up to the person who designs the poll.

If you as the poll designer want it to be public then set it up as public. The poll clearly states if it is public and if you set it up that way and I don't want people to know my response, I don't have to answer.

Immie

surely we got a cat cartoon for this? my son loved the one....u haz to be this big not to git eten....and the "demon leaving me"...them things are so funny...duckie just has no sense of humor

If you as the poll designer want it to be public then set it up as public. The poll clearly states if it is public and if you set it up that way and I don't want people to know my response, I don't have to answer.

Immie

That's what I was going to say! LOL!

Immie

That's what I was going to say! LOL!

I think certain polls should be public BUT do not ever want it FORCED on the creator of the pollso can not really answer.

Immie

Thanks for THAT, Ms Rulebook.:lol:

Immie

Thanks for THAT, Ms Rulebook.:lol:

That is MR. Rulebook to you Gunny! :lol:

Immie

This question was brought up in another thread...therefore, a poll has been created.

If the poll question/answers are designed for "entrapment", chances are there will be few respondents anyway. OTOH, if it's a "fair" question with a choice that fits the true feelings of the reader, they probably wouldn't have a problem with the publicity, with supporting comments to back it up.

Forum List

Back