CDZ Should Police Stop Responding to Domestic Disputes?

They should stop?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is marketing worse than shootouts over drug turf?

Well, obviously, you don't have shootouts if you ban guns, but that would send you screaming in cold sweats at night.

No, you will still have shootings because banning guns won't get rid of them if people really want to get them.

Are you going to confiscate or regulate every single lathe, press, smelter and 3-D printer in the country?

No, you will still have shootings because banning guns won't get rid of them if people really want to get them.

That's like saying we should get rid of the murder laws, because people will still kill folks if they want them dead bad enough.

Are you going to confiscate or regulate every single lathe, press, smelter and 3-D printer in the country?

Nope. It won't be hard to track down the gun nuts... you just fund the ATF to a decent level. Put out rewards for people to rat out their gun nut neighbors.

That's like saying we should get rid of the murder laws, because people will still kill folks if they want them dead bad enough.

Nope. It won't be hard to track down the gun nuts... you just fund the ATF to a decent level. Put out rewards for people to rat out their gun nut neighbors.

One is prior restraint, one is punishing an actual action. Two different things.

So you really do want a civil war to happen in this country.....

Some more cops shot while responding to 911 domestic calls - no links - read the news!

Another killed by getting in between :

750x422

Police: Maryland officer shot, killed while intervening in domestic dispute @ Police: Maryland officer shot, killed while intervening in domestic dispute

All you have to do is conduct an internet search like the one @ police officers killed involved in domestic disputes - Bing to see page after page of reports about police officers being shot and killed while responding to domestic dispute calls.

Most officers will tell you they are the calls they hate the most. So, why do we keep sending them out for them?

Tell me what YOU think. No flaming please.
How about this approach?

"Police officers on premise! All of you come out with your hands empty and raised above your heads or we'll flashbang and teargas you out, for everyone's safety."

And maybe you just flashbang them, ask a SWEAT trainer boss, ok.

One is prior restraint, one is punishing an actual action. Two different things.

like I've said, the n umber of you fucking gun nuts are very small. Most people would comply. The 3% of you that own 50% of the guns are already holding the rest of us hostage with your fetish.

like I've said, the n umber of you fucking gun nuts are very small. Most people would comply. The 3% of you that own 50% of the guns are already holding the rest of us hostage with your fetish.

CDZ zone, joe, try to play nice.

I'll give you a chance to edit your post before I report you.

And as usual, you post theoretical #'s with little to no real backup.

Forum List

Back