Should Pizza Guys be Forced to Deliver in Bad Neighborhoods?

Private sector. Doesn't matter whether its discriminatory or not, they are entitled to either deliver or not deliver as they deem appropriate. Personally, if I owned a pizza business there - I wouldn't ask my staff to deliver in that area.

Where I live in Chicago they force cabbies to go everywhere or they are fined. I think it is bullshit. I would like to force the lawmakers who wrote this law to go into the getto at midnight like they force the cabbie to do. It is much differant if you are a cop or fireman they to go into the crappy neighborhoods. Another intrusion of government into private businesses like the anti smoking bullshit laws!!! Private business owners should have the right to choose who they want to serve, that is called marketing!!!

What about service people like plumbers and other contractors? If they are licensed by the state, do they have to service dangerous neighborhoods? Just curious.

They should but if not then overprice the people or area you don't want to serve, then it is them who are refusing your service!!!

Forum List

Back