Should People Have To Pass An IQ Test To Vote

What a shame we can't say the same about your country. No wonder you're jealous.

Not jealous, annoyed. Speaking of which, as this is only about US politics, please refrain from talking about Iran or Pakistan or Mexico (using your own standards).

Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Besides, it's only inconsequential tools from NZ who really have no business here. Every other country on the face of the earth influences SOMEONE, somewhere...except for NZ.

Why is that? Oh, because it's filled with ppl like you!

Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Besides, it's only inconsequential tools from NZ who really have no business here. Every other country on the face of the earth influences SOMEONE, somewhere...except for NZ.

Why is that? Oh, because it's filled with ppl like you!

You just don't get it do you Allie. I'm PLEASED that we don't influence people. We actually live our lives how you righties CLAIM you SHOULD live yours. Leaving others alone to live their lives in freedom and the pursuit of happliness.

See there's your ego again - you like influencing people. You can't leave them alone. You don't want them to have freedom.

As for Every other country on the face of the earth influencing poeple - we have huge influence of the Pacific Islands down h ere

How strange and unusual that you criticize us for attempting to influence others....while at the same time you attempt to influence us???

But then, you ARE strange and unusual.

How strange and unusual that you criticize us for attempting to influence others....while at the same time you attempt to influence us???

I'm providing solutions to your political woes....but surreptitiously trying to change your political system so it has less affect on us...:O)

I'm providing solutions to your political woes....but surreptitiously trying to change your political system so it has less affect on us...:O)

So you hate us because we're like you? Egocentric fuckwads?

Got it.

So you hate us because we're like you? Egocentric fuckwads?

Got it.

I don't hate anybody except murderers and child molesters. I don't have much time for right wing whackjobs of any nationality, but those in the US are particularly bad. And no, we're nothing alike....

You do have time. You have a lot of time. You spend it here. Doing exactly what you say you despise when WE do it.

What a fucking hypocrite. And what's even more bizarre is that in opposite world, you don't even see it.

Grump remains one of those sorts of damn fools of whom it may truthfully be said that if you could buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth you'd be a millionaire over night without ever having to buy a lottery ticket.

Forum List

Back