Should People Have To Pass An IQ Test To Vote

You value human rights yet you want to deny the right to vote to 50% of the population? You are contradicting yourself and I'm not even sure you realize how dipolarly opposite your claim of valuing human rights and wanting to deny votes is.

Huh? 50 percent? How do you figure that? Anybody with an IQ under a certain range. It's about human rights all right - not sound bites...

You value human rights yet you want to deny the right to vote to 50% of the population? You are contradicting yourself and I'm not even sure you realize how dipolarly opposite your claim of valuing human rights and wanting to deny votes is.

Huh? 50 percent? How do you figure that? Anybody with an IQ under a certain range. It's about human rights all right - not sound bites...

I figured that when you said anyone under 100.

You don't even know that 100 is the average IQ score and you're advocting this policy. :lol:

hey duck - I'm not sure about that but money can't buy brains or wisdom, just look at the legacy child, George "W" Idiot

You said your threshold would be an IQ of 100. Intelligence (and IQ measurement) follows a normal distribution with the mean set at 100. In a normal distribution, the mean is at the median, thus half of the population is below an IQ of 100. Facts are not sound bytes.

Last edited:
it wasn't funny then and it sure as hell isn't funny today, we will be paying for that morons fucks for generations, and know we got 2 in a row

You don't even know that 100 is the average IQ score and you're advocting this policy. :lol:

Absolutely I know the average is 100. Sad ain't it...

Then why the fuck did you argue with me when I said your desire is to deny 50% of the population a vote?

Last edited:
do you really think Jr went to public school, maybe when he was young , but ole man Bush should demand a refund on Jr from Yale & Harvard, he didn't get his monies worth

You said your threshold would be an IQ of 100. Intelligence (and IQ measurement) follows a normal distribution with the mean set at 100. In a normal distribution, the mean is at the median, thus half of the population is below an IQ of 100. Facts are not sound bytes.

I said Under 100. So that would be more. I'm thinking maybe 90 could be the go....hhhhmmmm

Who cant support this???

Problem is, the Dums count on the dummy vote......lets face it!!

Howard Stern went into Harlem in Manhattan last October and his guy asked about a dozen people what they thought of Sarah Palin as Obama's running mate. Ever single moron said it wouldnt change their opinion in voting for Obama!!! Its on the internet........an audio of the interviews. Hysterical stuff............

Not at all.

It doesn't matter how smart or dumb we collectively get, the average IQ score will always be 100. That's how the test is designed. That's why a score today isn't necessarily comparable to the same score 50 years ago.

Not at all.

It doesn't matter how smart or dumb we collectively get, the average IQ score will always be 100. That's how the test is designed. That's why a score today isn't necessarily comparable to the same score 50 years ago.

hhhmmm..well, maybe a political test. You Yanks make people sit some sort of civics test when they want to be come citizens, right? Why not a test on politics before you can vote. As I said, this is for every body....

Forum List

Back