Should People Have To Pass An IQ Test To Vote

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
Going by some of the wingnuts on this forum - I say yes.
Practicalities aside, I think most people should know the issues and what the fuck they are talking about before voting...

hey Grump , maybe you are right, had "w" had to pass one instead of daddy buying his way though his life we wouldn't be looking at the mess we are in right now

Going by some of the wingnuts on this forum - I say yes.
Practicalities aside, I think most people should know the issues and what the fuck they are talking about before voting...

Comeon Grump, going by some on both sides.............

btw: Really dumb idea.

Anyone who actually has a high IQ that would seriously advocate such lunacy, clearly lacks wisdom.

How the fuck could anyone who values the principles on which USA exists think this?

Easily. When all the wingnuts on both sides of the fence are so ill-informed and down right dumb, then they give their right to vote as far as I'm concerned..
Then you cannot value fundamental human rights. If your misguided fear is that we get stupid when the stupid vote, we have the electoral college. Our founding fathers were wise men.

Then you cannot value fundamental human rights. If your misguided fear is that we get stupid when the stupid vote, we have the electoral college. Our founding fathers were wise men.

I'm talking generically, not just the US. Of course I value human rights, that is why I think it is a good idea. No longer will somebody be voted in because ijits like the way they look or for their religious beliefs. They'll vote them in based on issues that affect our everyday lives.

great Gore beat Jr by the popular vote and then we we stuck with stupid, I'm not sure that was what the founding fathers had in mind

I'm talking generically, not just the US. Of course I value human rights, that is why I think it is a good idea. No longer will somebody be voted in because ijits like the way they look or for their religious beliefs. They'll vote them in based on issues that affect our everyday lives.
You value human rights yet you want to deny the right to vote to 50% of the population? You are contradicting yourself and I'm not even sure you realize how dipolarly opposite your claim of valuing human rights and wanting to deny votes is.

Forum List

Back