Should Our Military be Unionized?

I know this sounds ridiculous to any rational person, but for the Libtards out there, if the police should be unionized, why not the military? I await your reasoned response...

The military is a unique enough part of society/government that it has its own separate code of laws.

Your analogy is shit.

Yep. And they've convinced us that a 30 year old cop for firemen who risks his life to "protect us" is far different than a 30 year old person in the military who risks their life to protect us. Somehow risking one's life for another.......has various scales of honor. Somehow.

I know this sounds ridiculous to any rational person, but for the Libtards out there, if the police should be unionized, why not the military? I await your reasoned response...

That would be an Economic Disaster. Can you just imagine. How big of an Army could we field if we had to pay them all Union Rates?

lol

Would they be given the right to strike? something to consider

This is my opinion but if your paycheck comes from tax dollars you should not be allowed to unionize. If you dont like it find a different profession

Forum List

Back