Should? or Should They Not? That is the question..

Should the American Taxpayer Unionize?

• No According to libturds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Let's see how damn honest you can be.

Should the American TaxPayer have a seat at the "collective bargaining" table. Seems to me if they aren't allowed it not all that "collective" what say you? The American Taxpayer pays the bills, why shouldn't they have a say?

Unions need to be non-political. If they give money to any political party, Take away their tax free status.

Should the American TaxPayer have a seat at the "collective bargaining" table. ?

They do.

Civil servant's compensation is negotiated and approved by the taxpayer's duly elected representatives: i.e., the governor, the legislature, and local school boards.

You have ample opportunity to fire the governor, the legislature, and the school boards if you don't like the compensations they agree to pay civil servants.

Did you think Andrew Breitbart and WillowTree should be sitting at the negotiating table? :lol:

That ain't how shit works, Einstein!

Should the American TaxPayer have a seat at the "collective bargaining" table. ?

They do.

Civil servant's compensation is negotiated and approved by the taxpayer's duly elected representatives: i.e., the governor, the legislature, and local school boards.

You have ample opportunity to fire the governor, the legislature, and the school boards if you don't like the compensations they agree to pay civil servants.

Did you think Andrew Breitbart and WillowTree should be sitting at the negotiating table? :lol:

That ain't how shit works, Einstein!

so let's review you bullshit summation thusly.. Unions have power, they donate huge sums of taxpayers money to get DemonRats elected. then the demonRats give the bullshit unions more entitlements and power, and then the Unions give more huge sums of money to the DemonRats. who the fuck do you think you are kidding asswipe? I hope the public employee unions go down

Forum List

Back