CDZ Should Officer Wilson Be Promoted ?

I don't think he should be promoted just because he's been through hell. I don't know what can be done for him. I suppose move him to another state and change his appearance and the family's name. A sort of 'witness protection' arrangement.

But, what kind of occupation would he have? His whole life has been interrupted because of this.

I agree with part of your statement, and find it to be humane and kind. What you don't add is that he himself added to this aggravation.

How so?
He Lied about his injuries and he lied about his proximity to Michael Brown when he shot him. Bad stuff, Maynard, bad stuff. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Lots of people are suggesting that Ferguson Police officer Darren Wilson be promoted for his heroism in the Michael Brown incident. I agree. Wilson appears to have handled the situation properly, and courageously.

When first encountering Brown and Johnson walking in the middle of the street, and deliberately blocking traffic, he told them to stop doing that. First of all, the 2 idiots should not have been doing that, and their delinquency is not Wilson's fault. Then, instead of following the police command, and just going to the side of the street (out from the traffic), Brown attacked Wilson, as evidenced by Brown's blood being found in the police car by forensic experts.

What was Brown doing at the police car ? He only needed to get out of the middle of the street, not be at the police car. Obviously, Brown was a thug who attacked Wilson, just like he attacked the convenience store clerk, grabbing him and the throat, shoving him, and starting to attack him again.

Looks like Wilson did what he had to do, and nothing more, and did it bravely and decisively, as police officers should. Wilson should be honored with a medal and promotion. What a bunch of cop-hater lunatic fringers do or say is flat-out irrelevant.

Support grows for Darren Wilson officer who shot teen - CNN.com

WE ARE DARREN WILSON - DON T STOP BELIEVING BECAUSE WE RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT - GNL Christian Videos

If you wanna see Ferguson burned to the ground go ahead and promote Officer Wilson.

While Officer Wilson did nothing unlawful, he also didn't do anything worthy of a promotion. And giving the context and ongoing unrest, such a promotion would go above and beyond the pale to further enrage protestors.
What nitwit protestors think is THEIR problem As for the rioters, nothing that a few tanks and lots of bayonets can't handle. You notice things were a lot quieter, the second night.

Because the NG was probably deployed, which did not happen the night before.

Forum List

Back