Should Obama target the perps with orders of extermination?

Terminate the perps in Libya?

• Total voters
Absolutely. I don't care how offended these "precious" folks are by some film by a no-account (and likely racist) fimmaker, nothing justifies what they did.

Religious fanatics are the most dangerous forms of humans on earth.

He likely will. Gotta shut them up now. Because it's very likely they work for, or have worked for our Government at some point. They're a humiliating embarrassment now. Imagine the American People finding out these cretins are who their Tax Dollars are being given to? That would be very messy. So they'll clean this one up. Bet on it.

Why should he?

He applauded the uprising.... I dont know about you guys, but I recall warning that this shit was going to happen.

This is Obama's mess.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y]Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died - YouTube[/ame]

No point.

These are most likely a militia that will just hide in plain sight and citizens as bullet shields.. Not working out so great for us in Afghanistan and Iraq, it turns out these countries don't unanimously greet us as "liberators".

If it was an army like Libya once was (kind, anyway) with clear and defined targets, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Yes but NOT by dropping bombs as gramps wants.

I realizie that you rw's want war with lots of dead bodies and TRILLIONS spent, but I'll take the president's way - a surgical strike, no Americans killed, small price tag and dead enemies.

They're likely U.S. Government employees. Just look at how often U.S. 'trained' Afghan Police murder our Soldiers. It happens every other week over there. These miserable cretins likely received American Taxpayer cash at one point. That's just the current sad reality.

Do we know who the perps are?

It was a small group of 20 extremists.

Grampa stated in another thread he thinks we should bomb Libya now over this, as to this thread.

You are such a fucking liar. I have repeatedly stated we should locate any terrorist or rebel camp and blow it to hell.

Why are you such a liar?

Do we know who the perps are?

Grampa stated in another thread he thinks we should bomb Libya now over this, as to this thread.

You are such a fucking liar. I have repeatedly stated we should locate any terrorist or rebel camp and blow it to hell.

Why are you such a liar?

You never stated that in the other thread. You said it's ok to spend even more massive amounts of taxpayer dollars to bomb Libya over 20 rebels, which is just stupid.

Why are you such a liar?

You never stated that in the other thread. You said it's ok to spend even more massive amounts of taxpayer dollars to bomb Libya over 20 rebels, which is just stupid.

Lying again fucktard. I didn't say that you did. Stop projecting you dumb imaginations on the rest of us.

Forum List

Back