Should Obama Send Back His Peace-Prize???

Are you really that stupid????

Who were we fighting in Iraq???

Answer: al Qaeda (Usama Bin Laden) and a local insurgency supported by Iran. Did the Taliban fly those jets into those buildings? No, al Qaeda did.

We captured or killed thousands of Saudis, Yemenis, Somalis, Pakistanis, Sudanese, Jordanians, the list goes on. Dozens of countries. Do you want a list of all of the different countries represented? All outsiders. Many of them helped rid Afghanistan of Soviet aggression in the 80s. Now what we didn't kill in Iraq is killing us in the mountains of Afghanistan thanks to Obama.

The Northern Aliance took out the Taliban in a couple of months. We can't do the same because our army has no enemy to fight straight up. We hunker down and hide in our FOPs and get killed whenever we venture out. At first it was just ambushes, but now they've raided our embassy. They're getting more and more brave.

Wrong again...

Bin laden was nowhere near Iraq....didn't you read the papers?
AlQaida never showed up til AFTER we invaded. They knew where their targets were

You are small minded. You've already forgotten what I've said. Maybe because you're skimming over my posts or have about a 20% reading comprehension.

Bush suckered al Qaeda into a fight in Iraq. The last place he wanted to fight them was in Afghanistan.
He had a legit purpose to go after Saddam but eventually al Qaeda started entering the fight against the insurgency.
Must I spell it out any more?

Oh I get it now....

The more you explain it, the worse your theory gets. So.......according to your master plan, Bush "suckered in" Al Qaida into Iraq so that they could kill 4000 of our soldiers in sneak attacks

That Bush is a rascally one.....isn't he?

Wrong again...

Bin laden was nowhere near Iraq....didn't you read the papers?
AlQaida never showed up til AFTER we invaded. They knew where their targets were

You are small minded. You've already forgotten what I've said. Maybe because you're skimming over my posts or have about a 20% reading comprehension.

Bush suckered al Qaeda into a fight in Iraq. The last place he wanted to fight them was in Afghanistan.
He had a legit purpose to go after Saddam but eventually al Qaeda started entering the fight against the insurgency.
Must I spell it out any more?

Oh I get it now....

The more you explain it, the worse your theory gets. So.......according to your master plan, Bush "suckered in" Al Qaida into Iraq so that they could kill 4000 of our soldiers in sneak attacks

That Bush is a rascally one.....isn't he?

Putting the spin aside....... we killed a shitload of them in the process.
Over 70% of their leadership, most of their experienced command structure ended up killed or in GITMO.
But you don't know that cuz you haven't been told by your newspapers and such.

What has Obama killed in Afghanistan? A couple here and a couple there. I talk to the guys here at Ft Campbell regularly. They've been keeping me up to speed. Better then your precious newspapers.

Obama kills somebody and he runs to the teleprompter like a 3rd grader.

Leaders can easily be replaced btw.

Last edited:
Oh I see.

Bush had too high a body-count.

Obama, the crafty sucker that he is, is intentionally keeping the kills low soes he can still say he's not a warmonger. Peace via Hellfire, not at the barrel of an M4.

Well, all except UBL. Double-tap to the head. A couple of Allah Akbars....Bag em an put em in the drink. Now he swims with the fishes. It's the Chicago way.

Last edited:
I believe that killing international terrorists does aid the peace process. The whole world is safer with the demise of Al Qaida and the disarray in the international terrorist community

This is one of Obamas biggest successes

How funny, when Bush did it we heard SCREAMS of how he was CREATING MORE TERRORIST by getting INVOLVED in the middle east.

Obama's got a couple of terrorist but I believe he's made a MESS of all his other foreign policies

Last edited:
I believe that killing international terrorists does aid the peace process. The whole world is safer with the demise of Al Qaida and the disarray in the international terrorist community

How funny, when Bush did it we heard SCREAMS of how he was CREATING MORE TERRORIST by getting INVOLVED in the middle east.

Obama's got a couple of terrorist but I believe he's made a MESS of all his other foreign policies

Yeah, he may suck at foreign policy.
He may turn the world against us.

But he sure spanks him some al Qaeda ass.

NOBODY objected to Bush going into Afghanistan. It is when he abandoned the war on terror so that he could invade Iraq that things started to fall apart

Obama is effectively getting the terrorists while keeping US deaths to a minimum

NOBODY objected to Bush going into Afghanistan. It is when he abandoned the war on terror so that he could invade Iraq that things started to fall apart

Obama is effectively getting the terrorists while keeping US deaths to a minimum

You're a Republican..and I'm Aunt Jemima... Obama continued Bush's policy and timeline in Iraq and he expanded Afghanistan and that you credit Obama and blame Bush? You're a Democratic shill...

You're a Republican..and I'm Aunt Jemima... Obama continued Bush's policy and timeline in Iraq and he expanded Afghanistan and that you credit Obama and blame Bush? You're a Democratic shill...

Obama was stuck with Bushs blunder in Iraq and got out as quickly as the Army could tolerate. The problem is that because Bush botched Afghanistan and allowed the Taliban to retake their old territory, Obama had to go back in and clean it up all over again

We would have been out of Afghanistan three years ago if Bush had stayed the course

The war on terror covers more then Afghanistan dip-shit.

The Taliban are in Afghanistan but they are not the only folks involved in terror.

Today the DOJ announced the arrest of an Iranian national, aided by the Iranian government, that was caught trying to assassinate a Saudi diplomat here in the United States.

Now.....ASSHOLE....WTF does that have to do with Afghanistan???????

Last edited:

I remember rightwinger was one of the most vocal about Bush killing terrorists or taking away their rights.

Obama is doing the same thing. He kills everyone because he doesn't want to deal with the politics involved in taking prisoners.

I say that's wrong. If we can we must take prisoners because of the possible intel value. If an enemy combatant is helpless you can't shoot them in cold-blood like they did Usama Bin Laden simply because you don't want to deal with the legal aspects of it.

Last edited:

I remember rightwinger was one of the most vocal about Bush killing terrorists or taking away their rights.

Obama is doing the same thing......only he kills everyone because he doesn't want to deal with the politics involved in taking prisoners. I say that's wrong. If we can we must take prisoners because of the possible intel value.

You must be misremembering

I did not come on this board till six months after Bush left office and I never objected to Bush killing terrorists. I objected to Bush abandoning the war on terror for his Iraq debacle

Obama is doing the same thing......only he kills everyone because he doesn't want to deal with the politics involved in taking prisoners. I say that's wrong. If we can we must take prisoners because of the possible intel value.

I did not come on this board till six months after Bush left office and I never objected to Bush killing terrorists. I objected to Bush abandoning the war on terror for his Iraq debacle

Well since Obama is the one that has practically abandoned the war and instead changed it to assassinations, you have nothing to crow about.

He's changed the name of the War On Terror to "Overseas Contingency Operation". He can't seem to bring himself to calling anyone but Tea Party members terrorists. He's completely stopped the effort to keep WMDs out of the hands of terrorists and terrorist states like Iran.

I think it's pretty clear that even though Bush is gone he's not forgotten. It wouldn't be very hard for me to look back and find some of your statements criticizing Bush on killing Iraqis or anything on his actions anywhere in the world. It doesn't matter that he's out of office because you're still talking about him today.

You're accusing him of abandoning the war on terror because to you no terror takes place outside of Afghanistan. Tell that to the folks killed in the London train bombing, or the citizens of Mumbai and Bali, the parents of the students at the Beslan School Massacre, the killings at Virginia Tech, the Ft. Hood Massacre, thousands of victims in Baghdad, Sadr City, Najaf, due to car-bombings.
List of mass car bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of battles and other violent events by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude....you've seriously need to read up and keep abreast of current events....because when it comes to this subject you make Truthmatters seem informed.

Last edited:

Well since Obama is the one that has practically abandoned the war and instead changed it to assassinations, you have nothing to crow about.

He's changed the name of the War On Terror to "Overseas Contingency Operation". He can't seem to bring himself to calling anyone but Tea Party members terrorists. He's completely stopped the effort to keep WMDs out of the hands of terrorists and terrorist states like Iran.

I think it's pretty clear that even though Bush is gone he's not forgotten. It wouldn't be very hard for me to look back and find some of your statements criticizing Bush on killing Iraqis or anything on his actions anywhere in the world. It doesn't matter that he's out of office because you're still talking about him today.

You're accusing him of abandoning the war on terror because to you no terror takes place outside of Afghanistan. Tell that to the folks killed in the London train bombing, or the citizens of Mumbai and Bali, the parents of the students at the Beslan School Massacre, the killings at Virginia Tech, the Ft. Hood Massacre, thousands of victims in Baghdad, Sadr City, Najaf, due to car-bombings.
List of battles and other violent events by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude....you've seriously need to read up and keep abreast of current events....because when it comes to this subject you make Truthmatters seem informed.

You will find plenty of posts from me criticizing Bush for openly engaging in torture.

You will find plenty of posts from me criticizing Bush for openly engaging in torture.
:lol::lol::lol:
There's the rub. Blowing them to bits or plugging them full of bullets is cool with you but putting a rag over their eyes and pouring a pitcher of water in their mouth is terrible.:lmao:

You're just too funny......

Forum List

Back