Should Obama seek donations to his Super PAC?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
It appears the President and Gov. Romney will face off in November. There is no doubt big money is behind Romney and is donating anonymously enormous funds to Super PAC's which have engaged in negative campaigning during the GOP nomination circus.

• Banned
Or, Obama can keep laundering money through his failed Green Energy companies

You're either a liar and an asshole frank or know something (which would surprise just about everyone).

If you know something make the allegation specific as to who, what, when, where and how, under penalty perjury, to an agent with the FBI and to the readership of the USMB.

Otherwise live with my assessment of you as a liar and an asshole. Evidenced by this thread in terms of who, what, where, when and how.

It appears the President and Gov. Romney will face off in November. There is no doubt big money is behind Romney and is donating anonymously enormous funds to Super PAC's which have engaged in negative campaigning during the GOP nomination circus.

And Obama has yet reversed another previously held position on Super Pacs. He is really reaching into those newly beloved 1%ers...:lol:

"President Obama once called 'super' political action committees — which can raise and spend unlimited amounts of cash to influence elections — a 'threat to our democracy.' Now, his re-election campaign is asking its wealthiest fund-raisers to start helping him cash in.

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

Last edited:
Yeah make flip flops the major issue in this race and see how Romney fares in that debate

he's already got the dnc to do his dirty work (like taking wall st money hand over fist) but sure, why not?

as the idiot said above, it's within the rules, and at least he won't be pretending any more that he's some hardscrabble grassroots candidate.

And Obama has yet reversed another previously held position on Supre Pacs. He is really reaching into those newly beloved 1%ers...:lol:

"President Obama once called 'super' political action committees — which can raise and spend unlimited amounts of cash to influence elections — a 'threat to our democracy.' Now, his re-election campaign is asking its wealthiest fund-raisers to start helping him cash in.

The decision by Obama to encourage donors to give to a Super PAC was rather hypocritical in my book.

You're either a liar and an asshole frank or know something (which would surprise just about everyone).

If you know something make the allegation specific as to who, what, when, where and how, under penalty perjury, to an agent with the FBI and to the readership of the USMB.

Otherwise live with my assessment of you as a liar and an asshole. Evidenced by this thread in terms of who, what, where, when and how.

Too late. Solyandra and Light Squared are already the subject of several investigations.

And Obama has yet reversed another previously held position on Supre Pacs. He is really reaching into those newly beloved 1%ers...:lol:

The decision by Obama to encourage donors to give to a Super PAC was rather hypocritical in my book.

Yup

a hypocritical politician? there is a new revelation

Wait a minute, didn't senators McCain and Feingold straighten out the problem with their "campaign finance reform bill" signed into law by president Bush? Do liberal democrats want more restrictions on the 1st Amendment?

Of course, he should. He should totally swamp out the Reps with SuperPAC money. Then watch them scramble to shut them down. :lol:

Can't understand what Obama Fluffers are saying sometimes but it sounded like you mentioned "FBI"

"The FBI is investigating what happened with Solyndra, a solar panel company that got a $535 million government-backed loan with the help of the Obama White House over the objections of federal budget analysts."

Barack Obama's Solyndra scandal smells like it came from Chicago's City Hall - Chicago Tribune

Also, Obama -> Solyndra -> Wind Captial -> Tom Carnahan -> Obama

crusaderfrank-albums-facts-hurt-bitch-slap-picture4064-cf-factshurt.jpg

Last edited:
Wait a minute, didn't senators McCain and Feingold straighten out the problem with their "campaign finance reform bill" signed into law by president Bush? Do liberal democrats want more restrictions on the 1st Amendment?

No, we want the end of the kleptocracy called "campaign finanace". Go to public financing and no candidate would be prevented from saying whatever they please, they just wouldn't need to auction their votes to get the "right to speak". Since money is speech, if you don't get the money, you don't get to speak. Public financing FREES the candidate, rather than adding any unconstitutional bans.

Super PAC's are apparently no longer a threat to democracy.

Now there is 'change we can believe in', right? :rolleyes:

What law is he breaking?

(Am I doing it right?)
Did I stutter?

I claimed no law breaking. I claimed he called Super PAC's 'a threat to our Democracy', and is now actively seeking donations for them.

He's being hypocritical, not breaking the law.

Forum List

Back