Should Obama order a Progressive Tax on all Movies Depicting Violence?

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
Should Obama order a Progressive Tax on all Movies Depicting Violence?​

Since most of Hollywood wants to pay more taxes. And since even a video on YouTube can cause multiple murders at an embassy. Something Obama and his cronies has stated before the U.N. and on TV stations nationwide.

It seems to me that taxing violent movies might be a good idea. A progressive tax. The more violent the movie the higher the tax. Peraps we should start with 25% tax and raise it higher with the type of violence?

While we're at it, the participants that are involved in making and starring in these violent cinemas should also be taxed seperately at a higher rate of 60% of their salaries.

Hollywood needs to be held accountable. I say financially accountable.

• Banned
What a retarded idea.

First you instill violence into children through TV, Movies, and DVD Games. The more violent the better. Then you cry crocadile tears when tragedies like this happen. I say tax the crap out of the "entertainment Business' if Maobama can tax and regulate the coal industry out of busness why can't he do the same for Hollywood?
Incidentally the taxes collected can go to building some mental facilities to house those that there's no cure.

Is there, like, a panel of morons somewhere who just sit around all day dreaming up worst case scenarios they can hang on Obama or something? You can find some of the DUMBEST stuff found on these boards.

Is there, like, a panel of morons somewhere who just sit around all day dreaming up worst case scenarios they can hang on Obama or something? You can find some of the DUMBEST stuff found on these boards.

oh waaaaa
You are on a message board, deal with it..You should of been here during Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

The rest of the world sees the same violent films that Americans do, but they don't shoot up schools at the rate the US does.

The rest of the world sees the same violent films that Americans do, but they don't shoot up schools at the rate the US does.

Neither do they here, so stop making up stuff

"Here" doesn't have the same murder as the U.S.? Where is "here"? Are you not from the U.S. or have you just proved your as dumb as people have been saying? :eusa_eh:

"Here" doesn't have the same murder as the U.S.? Where is "here"? Are you not from the U.S. or have you just proved your as dumb as people have been saying? :eusa_eh:

whatever little troll boy
not my problem you can't figure it out

Last edited:

Tough figure out when your sentences don't make sense. I guess I'll just have to go with the final part of my question. :lol:

Tough figure out when your sentences don't make sense. I guess I'll just have to go with the final part of my question. :lol:

whatever blows your skirt up

Forum List

Back