Should Muslims stop apologizing for 9-11?

Aman Ali seems to think so. What are your thoughts on it?

When 9/11 happened, I was 16 years old and playing Tetris during English class on my TI-83 calculator. I’ll apologize for not paying attention to Mrs. Fulton’s lecture at my high school in Gahanna, Ohio, but that’s about it.

Just because people hundreds of miles away claimed they were Muslim and committed a terrible act doesn’t mean I should apologize for it.

Mike Tyson started sucking really bad in the boxing ring after he converted to Islam. Should I apologize for that? Oh, and I think I saw a few Muslim-sounding names in the production credits for the movie “Green Lantern.” I guess I should apologize for that, too.

My Take: Muslims should stop apologizing for 9/11 – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Aside from Pope John Paul..when will Christians start apologizing for the Holocaust?

I can see his point. Still, we in the south are supposed to still be losing our pound of flesh for slavery. I had nothing to do with slavery, I never enslaved anyone. The slaves my family owned didn't leave even though they could have and are buried next to my ancestors. We even keep up their cemetery. I have nothing to apologize for. Yet, every yankee carpetbagger seems to think I do!

I don't think you should apologize for slavery...unless you're still holding a few slaves on the side. If you are....stop it!

Aw jeez..really?

When did they start apologizing? If anything they are demanding we apologize for 9/11!

Either way they don't need to apologize for 9/11 they need to apologize for calling the cult of Islam a religion!

Last edited:

When 9/11 happened, I was 16 years old and playing Tetris during English class on my TI-83 calculator. I’ll apologize for not paying attention to Mrs. Fulton’s lecture at my high school in Gahanna, Ohio, but that’s about it.

Just because people hundreds of miles away claimed they were Muslim and committed a terrible act doesn’t mean I should apologize for it.

Mike Tyson started sucking really bad in the boxing ring after he converted to Islam. Should I apologize for that? Oh, and I think I saw a few Muslim-sounding names in the production credits for the movie “Green Lantern.” I guess I should apologize for that, too.

My Take: Muslims should stop apologizing for 9/11 – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Aside from Pope John Paul..when will Christians start apologizing for the Holocaust?

First, it was the Germans and they have done a ton to make up for it. INCLUDING taking full responsibility for the holocaust and making retributions to the victims. Not to mention they helped the State of Israel right after their rebirth.

Second, the Nazi regime was an atheist based much like the Communist in Russia, China and the Cambodia!

I remember when we were a nation of laws and principles. When will we apologize for our flagrant imperialistic endeavors?

American exceptionalism - what a fucking joke.....

"We"re better than you!"

Second, the Nazi regime was an atheist based

Hitler was Catholic, Christianity was still big in Germany, and every German soldier wore one of these:
wwii-buckle.jpg

Which means "God with us".

When did they start apologizing? If anything they are demanding we apologize for 9/11!

Either way they don't need to apologize for 9/11 they need to apologize for calling the cult of Islam a religion!

First off, there were a billion and a half Muslims who were not involved in 9-11
They have nothing to apologize for

Secondly, I get tired of hearing from the right that Muslims never showed remorse for 9-11. The Muslims I saw were horrified at 9-11 and repeatedly stated their revulsion at what had been done and condemned the actions of the terrorists

Yet still, the right wing keeps repeating the lie that American Muslims never condemned the attacks

All muslims are secretly happy about 9/11, don't get fooled again!!!!!!
Osama said that 9/11 was retaliation for what's happening in Palestine, so if anyone should apologize, it should be the jews.

The vast majority claim Muslims didn't do it or CELEBRATED when it happened. Be so kind as to point out the long list of apologies? As I recall New York rejected money from prominent Muslims because they came with a "but" attached to the supposed apology.

The peaceful Muslim who lives down the street never needed to apologize, but the leaders of Islam who created the terrorists are more responsible than the puppets who carried it out. The leaders of Islam have not apologized and they never will. They are the real threat; they are the ones who create the terrorists, and if you get rid of all the terrorists, they will make some more.

How do they do it? The biggest deception in Islam is the conspiracy theories that completely dominate the Muslim world…even in much of the Muslim community in this country there is an abundance of “conspiracy theories”. These false stories shouldn’t be called conspiracy theories; they should be called propaganda stories. The orthodox leaders of Islam make up stories in which Muslims are victimized. The Muslims are fed an endless and overwhelming diet of all these stories with all these terrible things that the infidels are doing to the Muslims and in many of these phony stories it’s the Jews who are behind it all. These false stories that totally dominate the Muslims world are the eight hundred thousand pound gorilla that no one wants to talk about, but understanding this propaganda causes a lot of pieces to fit together.

The propaganda in the Muslim world is like the Christian victim card on super steroids from the planet krypton. It is intended to convince Muslims that the world is against them, and this will isolate and therefore help the imams control the Muslims community, but the propaganda serves other purposes and it manifests itself in many ways. All the stories of Muslims being victimized produces a hair-trigger sensitivity in many Muslims; and this explains events like what happened recently at a New York amusement park. This is also why many Muslims in the U.S. express fear even though there has been no real backlash against them. In their mind there has been a backlash and they have the stories to prove it.

As Muslims come to believe they are victimized and proclaim their fear, people will tend to sympathize and support them, and in this way the imams are trying to silence criticism of Islam…a requirement of the religion. This is another purpose of the deception, but yet another effect of the propaganda is terrorism as many terrorists are motivated by their belief that the Muslim community is being severely persecuted in much of the world. The propaganda also causes great suffering by the non-Muslims in the Muslims world as the “believers” will often take revenge for crimes that never took place, or for actions that are neither criminal nor hostile. The followers of Islam will persecute non-Muslims, but they often believe it is payback for horrible things the nonbelievers have done. The leaders of Islam know the true score, and their goal is to subdue the world, whether you find that goal to be achievable or laughable…they do believe in it.

Our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan was caused by terrorism, not the other way around. Bin Laden is more responsible for those wars than the uninformed George Bush who only did exactly what bin Laden wanted him to. Bush might have wanted to go after Saddam Hussien, but he wouldn’t have been able to if not for bin Laden. It was bin Laden who wanted those wars, and he got what he wanted, and right on schedule blamed the U.S.

We can apologize all we want, but our past imperialism was aimed more at the Native Americans, and they are not the ones trying to kill us (strange, isn't it). We can pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan and we should, but it doesn’t matter. The leaders of Islam don’t need any actually American Imperialism to convince their sheeple to fear and/or hate us. They can always make stuff up…they do it all the time.

Forum List

Back