Should Muslims stop apologizing for 9-11?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Aman Ali seems to think so. What are your thoughts on it?

When 9/11 happened, I was 16 years old and playing Tetris during English class on my TI-83 calculator. I’ll apologize for not paying attention to Mrs. Fulton’s lecture at my high school in Gahanna, Ohio, but that’s about it.

Just because people hundreds of miles away claimed they were Muslim and committed a terrible act doesn’t mean I should apologize for it.

Mike Tyson started sucking really bad in the boxing ring after he converted to Islam. Should I apologize for that? Oh, and I think I saw a few Muslim-sounding names in the production credits for the movie “Green Lantern.” I guess I should apologize for that, too.

My Take: Muslims should stop apologizing for 9/11 – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

American Muslims had nothing to do with 9-11, why should they apologize?

Those who were involved have been hunted down, captured and killed. No need for them to apologize

I can see his point. Still, we in the south are supposed to still be losing our pound of flesh for slavery. I had nothing to do with slavery, I never enslaved anyone. The slaves my family owned didn't leave even though they could have and are buried next to my ancestors. We even keep up their cemetery. I have nothing to apologize for. Yet, every yankee carpetbagger seems to think I do!

I can see his point. Still, we in the south are supposed to still be losing our pound of flesh for slavery. I had nothing to do with slavery, I never enslaved anyone. The slaves my family owned didn't leave even though they could have and are buried next to my ancestors. We even keep up their cemetery. I have nothing to apologize for. Yet, every yankee carpetbagger seems to think I do!

Slaves you used to own????

Baby you still gots lots of apologizing to do

Work on your reading skills.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
hey libbs Christians don't have anything to apologize for !!.....and when did Muslims apologize for 911???:eusa_eh:

You should change your screen name to Spoon. You are always stirring the pot!

Work on your reading skills.

If my family owned slaves, I would not be bragging about how well we treated our "darkies". While it is no reflection on you, it is similar to having a family member who was a mass murderer.......a sad part of your family history, but not something to brag about

try not to be so blazingly stupid

Because they're idiots. Responsibility to the responsible, collectivism is for the lazy and stupid.

Aman Ali seems to think so. What are your thoughts on it?

I think the average American muslim is about as responsible for 9/11 as I was for slavery. The only people who are required to atone for 9/11 are the people who planned and executed it.

I don't think you should apologize for slavery...unless you're still holding a few slaves on the side. If you are....stop it!

Forum List

Back