Should Muslims (or anyone) have to stand for a judge?

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by chanel, Jul 22, 2010.

1. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Muslim protesters ‘branded British soldiers rapists and baby killers during homecoming parade’ | EUTimes.net
    Is this where we're headed folks?

2. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    Why has no one else ever had this problem?

3. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,403
    Its called contempt of court. Please keep them IN JAIL until they can stand it court. Hopefully that is FOREVER!!!

4. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,960
    Ya Muslims should have to stand for a judge, but there not going too because they hate all who are not Muslim.

5. Gremlin-USA

Gremlin-USA <<< Me in 1970

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +186
    This is Cow Dung

If a Christian (or Buddhist, or anyone else) told a Judge that he would not stand and needed time out for prayers, the Judge would throw him under the jail.

This is just one sided Bull Crap

6. ConHog

ConHog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +897
    Muslims have the right to go back to the desert, fuck them all. Live by OUR policies, or in this case Britains, or leave how hard is that to understand?

Quick analogy.

My son has a buddy who's mom kicked him out of the house when he turned 18. After much negotiation, he moved in with us. Our rules are quite different than what he is used to, or what he thinks is acceptable for an 18 y/o. He was given a choice, conform or live somewhere else. He mumbled, he grumbled, but in the end he came to me and said he would conform. Problem solved.

7. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    I read a lot of British news and some of it scares the bejeezus outta me. I fear thi is where we are headed. Not only in the name of political correctness; but in the name of radical civil libertarians on both the left and the right. When hate speech and lack of respect are tolerated and embraced in the name of the first amendment, the only losers will be those of us who do not hate and do not disrespect. Be careful what you wish for folks.

8. Granny

Granny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
    It's customary and a courtesy to stand when a Judge comes to the bench. Neither Plaintiffs nor Defendants need to remain standing; for that matter no one remains standing once the Judge is seated except maybe the Bailiffs.

This Muslim stuff is just nuts. How are you going to feel about sharia law being introduced in America? Because that's what they're trying to make happen. If it were any other group of people the world would be screaming "human rights violations!"

America has it's own laws and those are the laws that we should use and ENFORCE - not sharia law, not French law, not Brazilian law, not international law. F**k that shit.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010