Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a real TSA horror story.

A friend of mine went to the Virgin Islands and was bringing me back a bottle of rum...my favorite rum, in fact. He bought it at a liquor store on the island and instead of packing it in his checked bag he put it in his carry on because he forgot he couldn't get it through security.

Of course it was "confiscated" and not only was he out the money, but the real horror was that on the other side duty free was closed and I didn't get my rum.

:eek:

i remember a report about one german guy who did not want to relinquish his bottle of hard liquor bought in duty free, and emptied it there in front of the security people, into his stomach. he did not make the flight and had to spend 3 days in the local hospital. but he showed them. :cuckoo:

wow, i even found a source in english

Last edited:

A friend of mine went to the Virgin Islands and was bringing me back a bottle of rum...my favorite rum, in fact. He bought it at a liquor store on the island and instead of packing it in his checked bag he put it in his carry on because he forgot he couldn't get it through security.

Of course it was "confiscated" and not only was he out the money, but the real horror was that on the other side duty free was closed and I didn't get my rum.

i remember a report about one german guy who did not want to relinquish his bottle of hard liquor bought in duty free, and emptied it there in front of the security people, into his stomach. he did not make the flight and had to spend 3 days in the local hospital. but he showed them. :cuckoo:
Jeesh! I thought Germans had more stamina.

I would have bought a bottle of water on the other side of the scanner and not spent a minute whining over it...

Except they didn't let her do that, she spilt some and the TSA blew a gasket.
They prevented her from buying water on the other side of security?

I don't think so.

They detained her and threatened to arrest her several times.

On a semi-related note what's that bullshit they had about disrespecting an officer? I thought we had free speech.

Last edited:

Jeesh! I thought Germans had more stamina.

he was east german, and old. :cool:

In other words, you have no horror stories.

Got it.
yeah, i'm sure you would feel the same if that had happened to YOU
I would have bought a bottle of water on the other side of the scanner and not spent a minute whining over it...of course I'm not stupid enough to carry a full sippy cup through security.

:thup:

And how is the toddler supposed to drink water from the bottle?

Forum List

Back