Should muslims be allowed to be airline pilots?

I don't exactly get a warm fuzzy feeling when Muslim and airplanes are put together and if it was up to me, I probably wouldn't let them...but yes they should be able to.

Should women be able to...
Should blacks be able to...
Should christians be able to...
Should jews be able to...

BUT...on the other hand, not all muslims are murderers or extremists.

Gracie my Dear young lady, if they are true muslime, and believe in their "holy book", the koran, they are required to kill ALL non muslimes,
in fact, just yesterday i read where in their school text books they must kill all non muslimes.

(Open Doors) – Teachings of fundamental Islam similar to Islamic State ideology have crept into Indonesian public schools. A textbook on the subject of the Islamic religion being used in a senior high school in an East Java province carries a statement that “people who worship other than Allah (non-Muslims) should be killed.” - See more at: Schoolbook Teaches Non-Muslimss Should be Killed - Tea Party News

for organized and extensive ideology----of course-----
you want to refer to GOTH as a viable "ideology"?

They usually call themselves White Supremacists or variants there of.

ok-----they are organized enough to be considered a dangerous ideology------they do meet----they have publications and they even have a lingo-----we have a few on this board I would agree that neither white
supremacists nor members of the Ku Klux Klan should be airplane pilots. chefs have a lingo and literature and place for meetings-----but they are not known for terrorism. If they had a history of mass staphlycoccal food poisonings------I would say that they should not be either airplane pilots or stewardesses

I think it's a good idea to have a list of certain mentalities that should never be entrusted with a jumbo jet, but the Left would included white supremacists on that list, who have never crashed planes into buildings, and exclude Muslims, who have. It isn't about saving lives to them, ideology is supreme even over the facts.

1.57 billion Muslims around the world. 19 Muslim terrorists hijacked planes and flew them into buildings. The Right would have us believe this is statistically relevant.
They have absolutely no perspective and do not operate with logic and reasoning.

who is "they" Esmeralda? as to the "logic and reasoning" or lack thereof-----to what are you referring?

They have absolutely no perspective and do not operate with logic and reasoning.

who is "they" Esmeralda? as to the "logic and reasoning" or lack thereof-----to what are you referring?

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course they should and of course your words sounds sooo racist!
If some of our dear officials don't know the difference between "Muslims" and "Islamists(so-called radical muslims)" you should know the difference!

Of course they should and of course your words sounds sooo racist!
If some of our dear officials don't know the difference between "Muslims" and "Islamists(so-called radical muslims)" you should know the difference!

Muslim is NOT a race. :D Lol. Perhaps YOU should know the difference between a race and a set of beliefs.

Given their history of murdering innocent people, usually through the practice of hijacking planes, the answer to your question is a definite and resounding NO! In fact, they shouldn't be allowed to even board planes as passengers.
And here we see the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to many on the right.

Given their history of murdering innocent people, usually through the practice of hijacking planes, the answer to your question is a definite and resounding NO! In fact, they shouldn't be allowed to even board planes as passengers.
And here we see the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to many on the right.
You deny muslims have a history of hijacking planes?

Forum List

Back