Should modern, consumersist "churches" be demolished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
My view is that modern, degenerate consumerist "churches" which have dumbed down religion to the infantile and barely literate level of the average casual sports fan, are not only heretical and degenerate, likely having more in common with demoic, heathen, and voodoo "religion" than anything worthy of being called "Christian" to begin with, many whom are actually willing or capable of reading or studying any theology or religious philosophy on their own, which many, if not most of the selfish consumerists, whose real "religion" is mindless sports fandom, aren't, and wouldn't even need "church" as anything akin to a viable business model, were they able to read said things on their own, regardless of what theological, philosophical, or other intepretations they take, "religious", "atheistic", or otherwise.

I'm in favor, rather of establishing national churches, on both a state and federal basis, all subhuman, consumerist churches, and their defective voodoo religion, rather should be actively destroyed by every legal means possible, full of demonic devil-worshipers and Neanderthals, who believe in false underwords, such as, as hell, which is simply a heathen underworld from archaic Norse mythology, in contrast to Hell, which is eternal separation from God.

The immoral primates and members of these sects or churches are damned to hellfire anyway, following the wicked traditions and corrupted teachings of man and many archaic, legalistic cultural doctrines, demonic, consumerist voodoo or ritual masquerading as "religion", I'd see no reason why not to simply expedite their coming immolation with the might and authorty of the state; a new national church should take the place of these aberrant sects, with the purpose and aim of weeding out heretics, demon-worshipers, and voodooist filth from their ranks.

My estimate, is that 99% of "churches" today are heretical and hellbound sects, having perverted the teachings of everyone from Augustine, to Calvin, to Luther, corrupted by the vanity and consumerism of their idiotic followers.

I'd venture that if Christ were here right now, he would case many of these hellbound, degenerate, consumerist heathens and vermin out of the churches as he did the moneychangers from the temple, perverting doctrine for their own consumerist lusts, low intelligence, and vanity, only to find out that there is no "hell", such an underworld is heathen, and pagan, but rather a Hell, eternal separation from God, nor is there a "heaven", but rather a Heaven, reserved for God and his elect angels, not the wicked consumerists to whom "church" has been degenerated and destroyed to the level of decadent consumerism and crass materialism, and "fast food" models and versions of "religion". which would make a Jerry Springer episode look "righteous" or virtuous in comparison.

Were I authorized by the Lord, I would love to single handedly annihilate all of these "churches" with the same fervor that Paul did the heretics prior to his conversion.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Who died and made you God?
No one, I'm merely venting, my devil's advocacy and polemical points I'm trying to make being lost on most of the people who reply, so I'm probably going to give it a rest.

Move this to the Rubber Room if you want, I'm not bored enough to care.

Last edited:
This is why we don't put religion fearing people in charge....

The First Amendment means you don't get to tell other people that their religion can't be practiced.

In Europe, there is no such thing as freedom of religion.

In France and Germany, the religion of scientology has been prosecuted as fraudulent.

In most countries in Europe there are one or two "official" religions and the government collects taxes to support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back