Should Michael Boley be fined for this hit?

Looks like he was just trying to throw the ball in the stands but of course, he's no QB is he?

Get rid of the NFL completely. The Nation will be better off for it. In fact, let's just get rid of all Professional sports.

But if we did that, how could the American Male show his manliness if he can't beat an opposing fan into a coma in the parking lot?

Last edited:
Get rid of the NFL completely. The Nation will be better off for it. In fact, let's just get rid of all Professional sports.

But if we did that, how could the American Male show his manliness if he can't beat an opposing fan into a coma in the parking lot?

How can a male show his manliness? By being a father instead of a sperm donor. By taking their resposbility personally. By being the provider instead of the deadbeat.

But I agree that kind of lifestyle is a hard value to live by.
I also agree fuck professional sports I heard the NBA is talking about going on strike now.
FUCK'EM

How can a male show his manliness? By being a father instead of a sperm donor. By taking their resposbility personally. By being the provider instead of the deadbeat.

I also agree fuck professional sports I heard the NBA is talking about going on strike now.
FUCK'EM
If all professional sports were to end tomorrow, our lives wouldn't change one bit.

But if the Constitution was thrown out tomorrow, it would be the end of the world as we know it.

People have their priorities all screwed up!

FUCK'EM
If all professional sports were to end tomorrow, our lives wouldn't change one bit.

But if the Constitution was thrown out tomorrow, it would be the end of the world as we know it.

People have their priorities all screwed up!

Yep:clap2:

Forum List

Back