Should liberals be allowed to be credit counselors?

That would be tragic.

Indeed, the Left is concerned with these 400 who own more than half the wealth in the US
like it is their's to be concerned with...

But the "400 million" Chinese owning more than half of our future wealth that Papa Obama and the Left want to keep giving it to,

does not bother them

Funny how that works
:eusa_whistle:

Of course, if the Left and Papa Obama can sell enough of our future wealth to the Chinese
then we might be communist by default, since they will own us
:eusa_angel:

This is actually dated, since the debt is even more now

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsrFa9jrpv8]‪Child's Pay 2‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

They have the goverment mess thing up so bad , that not even the credit counselors in the wold could fix is mess

I am not a democrat, but I do know that the only role the government has in this mess is continuously giving welfare to billion dollar profit corporations and not regulating Wall St. and the mortgage industries (at the request of Wall Street). By the way, maybe you "rebublican" retards should help pay down the million dollar debt at the RNC. Then you can all pay all of us back (with interest) for Iraq. Then, maybe we'll sit down and talk about fiscal responsibility.

"Retards" really

another Leftist who thinks he is compassionate

What do call black conservatives?

Never mind
this is a family posting

"Retards" really

Never mind
this is a family posting

Translated: "I got my ass reamed and could not think up a logical response. So I'll try to deflect the conversation and hope nobody else noticed my ass reaming".

"Retards" really

Never mind
this is a family posting

Translated: "I got my ass reamed and could not think up a logical response. So I'll try to deflect the conversation and hope nobody else noticed my ass reaming".

Really......

Then the Left should run with that

"We will help your Retarded Kids better than the Republicans"

I think it works
:eusa_angel:

the left are such hypocrites

Last edited:

Forum List

Back