Should liberals attack Charlamagne Tha God?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Never heard of self-declared Charlamagne Tha God, but I saw him on Bill Mayer last night. Every now and again I catch Bill's show for as long as I can take it, wholly smokes those people are a wreck.

What a lost soul Charlamagne Tha God is. No class and low on dignity, but he pretends otherwise as a form of self-flattery. Anyway, he compared Trump to an orangutan from planet of the apes, but then took it back because he didn't mean to insult orangutans.

According to liberal rhetoric, Charlamagne Tha God must be racist. His interests, shows and the like must be BANNED. As a matter of fact, we should declare him the liberal mascot, as he represents how racist liberals truly are.

Do libs agree? How about conservatives?

Last edited:
Apparently this Charlamagne [sic] has the power to prevent "links".

Nothing like plopping out a thread with some obscure subject nobody's ever heard of and then demanding to know what people think of the unknown.

Nothing like plopping out a thread with some obscure subject nobody's ever heard of and then demanding to know what people think of the unknown.

Didn't mean to offend you. You should look up the term demand. Educate yourself.

They don't have a recording (your link) that I can find. Probably because they're aware of the hypocrisy, and they'd like to save face.

Irony is, Mayer compared Trump to an orangutan, so again, my question to liberals is, do you agree based on your rhetoric Bill Mayer is racist? For those who watched last night's show, do you agree Charlamagne is racist as well?

BTW, Mayer IS A RACIST MOTHER FUCKER. According to him Trump supporters are just dumb and racist white people. I'd like to see someone break his jaw.

Last edited:
Does the silence mean:

A. libs. were led astray and acted emotionally over Rosanne's statement about the planet of apes. Same with Trump's statement about animals.

B. Conservatives are held to a higher standard, or at least a different standard.

C. Liberals are hypocrites.

D. Liberals are leading the charge toward thought-control. If you're not with them, expect to be criticized for anything they can dream up.

E. All of the above.

F. Something else.

Didn't mean to offend you. You should look up the term demand. Educate yourself.

They don't have a recording (your link) that I can find. Probably because they're aware of the hypocrisy, and they'd like to save face.

Irony is, Mayer compared Trump to an orangutan, so again, my question to liberals is, do you agree based on your rhetoric Bill Mayer is racist? For those who watched last night's show, do you agree Charlamagne is racist as well?

BTW, Mayer IS A RACIST MOTHER FUCKER. According to him Trump supporters are just dumb and racist white people. I'd like to see someone break his jaw.

Most Democrat Voters are dumb like Bill Maher is.
Just a casual observation of the Democrats shows that they are the racist: Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, BLM, LULAC, Muslim Brotherhood
Bill Maher is like most white liberals. What is really eating him is that he loathes Wasps.

Whelp --- again, if you don't have a link --- even if it's because none is available --- then you don't have a thread. You can't just ass-sume everybody in the world had the same experience you did. Without some substance, as that link would be, you haven't constructed a question.

To the question in the above, neither "orange" nor "orangutan" is a race. Ergo "racism" cannot be in play. If Maher (spelling lesson, one of many needed here) is trolling Rump for his orangeness, he's targeting something that is Rump's elective choice. Rump chooses to paint his own face orange. That is not the case for race.

Does the silence mean:

A. libs. were led astray and acted emotionally over Rosanne's statement about the planet of apes. Same with Trump's statement about animals.

B. Conservatives are held to a higher standard, or at least a different standard.

C. Liberals are hypocrites.

D. Liberals are leading the charge toward thought-control. If you're not with them, expect to be criticized for anything they can dream up.

E. All of the above.

F. Something else.

Once AGAIN it simply means you failed to supply any substance on which to pass a judgment.

What do you think of this tree in my yard?

You can't answer that since I haven't shown you the tree. Duh?

Whelp --- again, if you don't have a link --- even if it's because none is available --- then you don't have a thread. You can't just ass-sume everybody in the world had the same experience you did. Without some substance, as that link would be, you haven't constructed a question.

To the question in the above, neither "orange" nor "orangutan" is a race. Ergo "racism" cannot be in play. If Maher (spelling lesson, one of many needed here) is trolling Rump for his orangeness, he's targeting something that is Rump's elective choice. Rump chooses to paint his own face orange. That is not the case for race.

I found a link in irony, You're too stupid to comprehend. Probably more like spineless.

I found a link in irony, You're too stupid to comprehend. Probably more like spineless.

Hey, I ain't the one who started a thread without anything to put in it, am I. :eusa_whistle:

Hey, I ain't the one who started a thread without anything to put in it, am I. :eusa_whistle:

No, you're the spineless coward who has twisted this around because you can't take the message. Get the fuck off the thread if you can't handle it.

No, you're the spineless coward who has twisted this around because you can't take the message. Get the fuck off the thread if you can't handle it.

There IS NO 'thread'. You can't base a thread on your own hallucinations and then demand other people have to comment on shit they can't see.

This --- thing --- is the equivalent of a stopped car holding up traffic because it never occurred to the driver to put fuel in it.

There IS NO 'thread'. You can't base a thread on your own hallucinations and then demand other people have to comment on them.

This --- thing --- is the equivalent of a stopped car holding up traffic because it never occurred to the driver to put fuel in it.

Ah, hallucinations and demand............You're quite a little cock huh?

Nothing more Ironic than you proving Maher correct....with, for frosting on this cake, showing your cowardice...."I'd like to see someone (else) break his jaw."....Can't step up yourself, can you?

Forum List

Back