Should Lester Holt disclose that he is a life long Democrat?

How do you know he is? I bet you just assumed Ben Carson and Michael Steele were Democrats.

Voter registration forms show that he's been a registered Republican since 2003. Meanwhile Trump doesn't even deny that he has been a life long Democrat. :lol:

Lester Holt has been a Republican longer than the current nominee. lol

Lester Holt has been a Republican longer than the current nominee. lol

His supporters have pretty much acknowledged that they don't give a fuck about anything Trump says or does anymore. They're too emotionally invested at this point to let facts interfere with their blind support.

Thread backfire lol

kapow.png

I mean, if the mod cannot be honest, why should we trust his debate??

lester holt is a registered republican

Lester Holt’s Political Views: Is He a Democrat or a Republican?

now shut up and stop listening to the sociopath also knows as the orange bigoted fascist.

dismissed
Damn girl....
That time of the month or what?

nothing misogynist there, eh?

perhaps you should focus on the pondscum trumpsters. :thup:

I don't know whether the OP was intentionally spoofing a typical Trump supporter- who believes anything that Trump says- regardless of the facts- or whether he really is a Trump voter- who believes anything Trump says regardless of the facts.

Either way- excellent example of Trump lying once again in order to plan his excuses if he self destructs in the debate.

lester holt is a registered republican

Lester Holt’s Political Views: Is He a Democrat or a Republican?

now shut up and stop listening to the sociopath also knows as the orange bigoted fascist.

dismissed
Damn girl....
That time of the month or what?

nothing misogynist there, eh?

perhaps you should focus on the pondscum trumpsters. :thup:
I've already done plenty of that. And yeah, I'm a pig sometimes.

#dealwithit

How Biased and Dishonest Is Lester Holt?

....watch the biased NBC News anchor Lester Holt pretend he knows of no reports of Hillary Clinton's server being hacked, and demands to know where Trump could have heard such a wild rumor. Here's the video:

....here's Lester Holt himself reporting it on the NBC Nightly News a few weeks before. He even brags about having an exclusive interview with the hacker:

....watch the biased NBC News anchor Lester Holt pretend he knows of no reports of Hillary Clinton's server being hacked, and demands to know where Trump could have heard such a wild rumor. Here's the video:

....here's Lester Holt himself reporting it on the NBC Nightly News a few weeks before. He even brags about having an exclusive interview with the hacker:

Can you link to a report confirming her server was hacked? Or do you know of no reports saying that?

A]

As Biased and Dishonest as Trump needs to lie about Lester Holt in case Trump falls on his face tonight.

Trump needs someone to blame.

Let's see....

I prove that Holt is a lying low-life, tries to deny what Trump claimed, while he knew full-well that Trump was correct....he had even reported it....

and you, another lying low-life, chime in to obfuscate.

Typical of the Left.

Forum List

Back