should Katie Hopkins be jailed because of her Opinion ??

I don't think that her opinion is jail worthy Delta but many in Europe think it is [probably many in the USA and on USMB] . That's why its an issue and under discussion , Me , I like seeing her Free Speech but many libs , dems , lefties and progs don't like seeing it . They would stifle her Free Speech by jailing her for her words Delta !!

she wants to stop the flooding of Italy and the rest of Europe with the poorest of the poor from Libya and the rest of North Africa , mostly 'muslim' . Some are calling her typed words as reason to jail her !! --- Will jailing Katie Hopkins save the lives of migrants I have my doubts - Spectator Blogs --- Its about Illegal alien Libyans and others flooding the Western world . And Katie is a cuties !!

No. And no one who actually has the authority to do it is even suggesting it be done. It's all just nonsense.

so nothing is done while Italy and Europe is flooded by illegal alien entrants to Italy and Europe . That is the lefty and progressive plan after all Pratchet !!

course people , lefties in Europe and the world would like to see Katie jailed or silenced Pratchet .

so nothing is done while Italy and Europe is flooded by illegal alien entrants to Italy and Europe . That is the lefty and progressive plan after all Pratchet !!

I believe those countries are sovereign nations and our allies. Would you suggest we invade? God I am tired of fake conservatives.

the thread is about calls to stop Katie's Freedom of Speech Pratchet . I don't care what Europe and Italy does about being overrun by poor , primarily muslims aliens as I think that that will make for some interesting reading in the future . Why would the USA invade , you trying to change the subject or what ??

the thread is about calls to stop Katie's Freedom of Speech Pratchet . I don't care what Europe and Italy does about being overrun by poor , primarily muslims aliens as I think that that will make for some interesting reading in the future . Why would the USA invade , you trying to change the subject or what ??

I know what the thread is about. It is about another mindless blog making a big deal about nothing and fools who can't be bothered to engage their mind. And I have wasted enough time on it.

glad to see you leave if that's what you decide to do Pratchet !!

I don't know what restrictions they might have about such things in Italy, but given their past experience with fascism, they might have more than some other places.

I think that Katie is mainly running her opinion pieces in England / UK . As far as Italy having prohibitions on free speech , well its their country but prohibitions on free speech and expression is not reasonable IMO Agitator !!

Forum List

Back