Should Kasich Quit The GOP?

Why do most Republicans reject John Kasich?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
maxresdefault.jpg

UNLIKE TRUMP OR CRUZ:

John Kasich is actually a real conservative.

John Kasich, while not squeaky clean, is a whole lot more honorable than Trump or Cruz.

Kasich is sane. This bears repeating. Kasich is sane.

Kasich is by far in away the most experienced of the three and knows how to govern.

John Kasich as far as we know doesn't cheat on his wife.

John Kasich is not a mudslinger.

In spite of the fact that by every criteria Kasich would make a better candidate and a better president than Cruz or Trump the Republican voters have for the most part rejected him in favor for Cruz, the most hated man in the Senate and Trump a clueless carnival barker. It is obvious that a sane, experienced, amiable, honorable classy guy is something most Republican voters hate.

Why should a guy like Kasich bother with voters who prefer trash like Cruz and Trump over him a sane man with executive experience?

I think Kasich should reject Republican voters by telling them the following:

If you like a hater like Cruz, I don't want your vote and I will not represent you or your values.

If you cheat on your wife/wives like Cruz and Trump, I don't want your vote and I will not represent you or your values.

If you want an inexperienced maniac like freshman Senator Cruz who wants nothing but gridlock and anarchy, I am not your guy.

If you want a man who calls Mexicans criminals and rapists, I am not your man.

The stupidity of the Republican base is astounding!

image28.jpg

Says a supporter of the party that has Hillary and Bernie as their candidates LOL

and yes Kasich is the best of the 5 candidates. Starting with the fact that he is the only one of the five who has openly said "you have to be willing to give the other side some of what they want" in contrast to especially the Dems who demand every little thing be exactly their way.

image28.jpg

Says a supporter of the party that has Hillary and Bernie as their candidates LOL

and yes Kasich is the best of the 5 candidates. Starting with the fact that he is the only one of the five who has openly said "you have to be willing to give the other side some of what they want" in contrast to especially the Dems who demand every little thing be exactly their way.

The GOP should kick Cruz and Trump out of the party.
There will be no party for the GOP if Trump or Cruz are nominated.

image28.jpg

I have been arguing that the GOP must be at least a little flexible to break up the log jam in congress. It has been my way or the highway with the republican leadership in the House and Senate for over four decades. Gingrich demonized the dems and his vitriol stuck. They just cannot come to grips with the concept that ALL elected representatives are actually representing real Americans that want a say in the direction the country is heading.

The scorched earth policy of the neo cons has been the most damaging policy ever devised in USA politics.

Forum List

Back