Should John Edwards reinvent himself as a Republican?

You mean if he lives?

Did John Edwards lie about his affair? Did Newt? Did John Edwards convince his friend to lie and admit the little love child was his? Did John Edwards care about the humiliation experienced by the friend's wife? Who did Newt blame for his affair.

If there is a comparison, it's that when Republicans have a moral failing, they don't lie about it or blame someone else. This ALONE puts Newt head and shoulders above democrats.

you are pathetic

No he isn't. You know Edwards is claiming he can't stand trial because he has a life threatening heart condition or sumpin like that?

It's always cute when hyperpartisans pretend only the other team has cheating scum within their ranks.

You mean if he lives?

Did John Edwards lie about his affair? Did Newt? Did John Edwards convince his friend to lie and admit the little love child was his? Did John Edwards care about the humiliation experienced by the friend's wife? Who did Newt blame for his affair.

If there is a comparison, it's that when Republicans have a moral failing, they don't lie about it or blame someone else. This ALONE puts Newt head and shoulders above democrats.

you are pathetic

No he isn't. You know Edwards is claiming he can't stand trial because he has a life threatening heart condition or sumpin like that?

nope, i didn't, and now that i know, i don't care.

if the best thing you can say about newt is that he isn't quite as bad as edwards, that's pathetic.

You mean if he lives?

you are pathetic

:lol:

you are pathetic

nope, i didn't, and now that i know, i don't care.

if the best thing you can say about newt is that he isn't quite as bad as edwards, that's pathetic.

The best we can say about newt is he isn't as bad a MOST of the demoncrap politicians. and that's just easy.

No, he's right where he belongs, in the scum bag party.. of hypocrites.

Which party is that considering the that gold medal winner of hypocrisy is a current leader in the Republican election?

the demoncrap party,, clinton was your boy remember?

The hypocrisy is that limited government Republicans spent millions of taxpayers' dollars on figuring out whether or not Clinton got a BJ, all being spearheaded by a chronic adulterer.

Plus, Clinton wasn't my boy. His Presidency wasn't particular great and he is not without criticism, but was a better alternative than Bush or Dole.

Newt Gingrich lied about his affairs every time he took marriage vows.

I love this rightwing stupidity. Adultery is ok if you're not on record lying about it.

If what you say is true then each and every person who is divorced lied when they took their marriage vows. Democrats included.

The act of infidelity, if it is done unbeknownst to one's spouse, is the lie. The act is the wrongdoing,

any spoken lie about it is of litte relative importance.

Now you are backtracking! So even if what you say is accepted as accurate, Newt told his wife, so he didn't lie at all.

The issue is academic because no one but democrats cares whether or not Newt cheated on any wife at all. That's obvious.

Which party is that considering the that gold medal winner of hypocrisy is a current leader in the Republican election?

The Dems hold that Distinction having Defended Bill Clinton to this Very Day.

Not only an Adulterer, But a Harassers of Woman, a A criminal who committed Perjury Before Congress, and Repeatedly lied to the American People.

Despite all this we are constantly told how Great of a Man he was, How he is a Shinning Example of Honor and Integrity.

So sorry but you fuck heads have no credibility at all on this subject. We don't give a flying fuck what you think, Because we all know if Newt was a Democrat you would stand up for him, and Defend him to the Death.

Not only an Adulterer, But a Harassers of Woman, a A criminal who committed Perjury Before Congress, and Repeatedly lied to the American People.

Despite all this we are constantly told how Great of a Man he was, How he is a Shinning Example of Honor and Integrity.

So sorry but you fuck heads have no credibility at all on this subject. We don't give a flying fuck what you think, Because we all know if Newt was a Democrat you would stand up for him, and Defend him to the Death.

And Charles you understand, that with your party propping up Newt they're doing the same things you're dogging democrats for, right?

I think he should.

His personal failings are very similar to Newt's and it turns out that such things don't matter to Republicans.

:thup:

Did Edwards shove a cigar up an underlings twat and jack off on her dress yet?

you are lying with this charles....

we are constantly told how Great of a Man he was, How he is a Shinning Example of Honor and Integrity.

WHY LIE?

a shining example of honor and integrity?

PROOF PLEASE....show us a dem that said such about Clinton....with a link.

yes, dems defended clinton but they NEVER EVER SAID clinton was ''a shining example of honor and integrity''.....

sheesh..... lies are just a flowing from you lately imo....why not stick with the truth....the truth is bad enough, but to go and make THAT outrageous statement shows pure dishonesty on your part!!!!!!!!!!!

care

Lay off the kool-aid. It makes you angry and delusional.

First off, neither party holds that distinction and there are hypocrites on both sides of aisle. However, Newt is one of the biggest self-seeking hypocritical assholes I have ever seen in my life time. The constant defense put up by right wingers via deflections on Clinton's behavior is most amusing.

As someone else pointed out, you are lying. Please back up your clam that people claim that Bill Clinton is a shining example of honor and integrity.

Another lie is that I would stand up for Newt if he was a Democrat. This is just nonsense. What little stock I have left in the Democrat Party would be quickly sold off. Unlike you, I am not a blind loyalist hack.

Let us also keep in mind, that the Family Values theme is a central theme within the Republican Party. They are the one's who made Family Values such an political centerpiece in the first. Yet, when they hypocritical don't uphold these principles, we get goofballs trying to twist and distort this with attacks on Clinton.

Last edited:
If what you say is true then each and every person who is divorced lied when they took their marriage vows. Democrats included.

The act of infidelity, if it is done unbeknownst to one's spouse, is the lie. The act is the wrongdoing,

any spoken lie about it is of litte relative importance.

Now you are backtracking! So even if what you say is accepted as accurate, Newt told his wife, so he didn't lie at all.

The issue is academic because no one but democrats cares whether or not Newt cheated on any wife at all. That's obvious.

If as you claim, Newt didn't do anything wrong, why does he admit to doing wrong?

you are lying with this charles....

we are constantly told how Great of a Man he was, How he is a Shinning Example of Honor and Integrity.

WHY LIE?

a shining example of honor and integrity?

PROOF PLEASE....show us a dem that said such about Clinton....with a link.

yes, dems defended clinton but they NEVER EVER SAID clinton was ''a shining example of honor and integrity''.....

sheesh..... lies are just a flowing from you lately imo....why not stick with the truth....the truth is bad enough, but to go and make THAT outrageous statement shows pure dishonesty on your part!!!!!!!!!!!

care

Chuck jumped the shark sometime last year.

Sad.

You mean if he lives?

Newt Gingrich lied about his affairs every time he took marriage vows.

I love this rightwing stupidity. Adultery is ok if you're not on record lying about it.

Marriage vows normally contain a vow of fidelity. Civil marriages normally provide for infidelity as grounds for divorce.

It is the act of infidelity that is the violation; this attempt to manufacture a distinction involving 'lying about it' is specious.

I don't think you'd consider O.J. to have been less a murderer if he'd confessed to it, as opposed to 'lying' and proclaiming his innocence.

I think he should.

His personal failings are very similar to Newt's and it turns out that such things don't matter to Republicans.

:thup:

Did Edwards shove a cigar up an underlings twat and jack off on her dress yet?

You have your perverts mixed up.
Cigars/jerking off while on duty in the Oval Office was Bill Clinton. Edwards was the other pervert with the "Love Child."

Forum List

Back