Should Jews be allowed to work in areas of national security

Really? How could you possibly know that "Jewish trolls" posted that thread? Oh, you can't? Yet you mindlessly lash out at Jews and wonder why other posters find you to be a bit ... Nazi-ish. You can deny your hatred but it's as obvious as your skinhead, Adolph.
:finger3:

It's a pattern I've seen played out so many times, it's almost as if there is a giant cookie cutter stamping out these things. The vile creature go on and on and on with their Jew hatred, but then whine away that those who point out their antisemitism are the ones who are out of line.

The truth of the matter is that their claims that it is the charges of antisemitism that are the real problem is just one more tool the subhumans use in their agenda against Jews.

Really? How could you possibly know that "Jewish trolls" posted that thread? Oh, you can't? Yet you mindlessly lash out at Jews and wonder why other posters find you to be a bit ... Nazi-ish. You can deny your hatred but it's as obvious as your skinhead, Adolph.
:finger3:

It's a pattern I've seen played out so many times, it's almost as if there is a giant cookie cutter stamping out these things. The vile creature go on and on and on with their Jew hatred, but then whine away that those who point out their antisemitism are the ones who are out of line.

The truth of the matter is that their claims that it is the charges of antisemitism that are the real problem is just one more tool the subhumans use in their agenda against Jews.

We should at very least keep a watchful eye on those involved in the Hyperbole toward our leader and chief,they could well be the next big... domestic terror threat

should eots be allowed to post such crap before achiving some basic minimal iq?

Better question.
actually it is a stupid question..my question is much better..

Forum List

Back