"Blacks are dumb. Look at their IQ !!"

giphy.gif

"Blacks have a high crime rate. Look at these stats !!"

giphy.gif

"Look at the state of Africa !!"

giphy.gif

"Blacks sold there own into slavery !!"

giphy.gif

"I don't hate blacks. It's their culture. Rap music. Absent fathers. Sagging pants. Yo. Yo talk !!"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
...Let's say that white people and Asian people are more intelligent than black people and we black people have this small inferior negro brain that you can't do much with other than play basketball and rap. We are more violent, more impulsive, less forward thinking So you're correct. No more back and forth. No more running around trying to prove how stupid black people are. All I want to know is what do you do with a race of black people who you claim are generally unintelligent ?
The biggest problem in society today is Race.
The Taboo and untrue PC/Feel Good assumption Races are equally intelligent (though accepting blacks are better physically.)
So..
according to that Wrong IQ assumption, unequal life outcomes must be based on Racism, not (the actual truth) unequal IQ.
So..
We assume WE are all Racists, overt or unconscious/unknowing 'institutional Racists.' White Guilt.
It Perverts our whole society.
We must accept the Fact that blacks lesser (on average) outcomes is due to Lesser (on average ) IQ's.

Then we can finally liberate ourselves from our guilt complex that wrongly Twists society in a knot.
No more Affirmative Action.
No more dumbing down our schools/tests and (worse) elite colleges for blacks.
So No more dishonest admission policies.

Let the chips fall where they may, with some help, but not the Horribly destructive assumption all groups are equally intelligent.

James Watson, co-Nobel winner for discovering DNA:

... [Watson] is "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says Not really", and I know that this "hot potato" is going to be difficult to address.

These thoughts were a continuation of an important theme in his new book 'Avoid Boring People':

.. there is No firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will Not be enough to make it so.

The FACT IS that due to AA and the legal and societal pressure for proportional representation, a black with equal qualifications (say IQ 100-115) will have a MUCH EASIER time getting into college than a white or Asian, and and much Easier time getting a good job because Corporations, including one I worked for, were DESPERATE to find blacks with high end math skills.
Good Luck with that!

HuffPost
Espenshade (Princeton) found that Asian-Americans needed a 1550 SAT to have an equal chance of getting into an elite college as white students with a 1410 or black students with an 1100.""​

So in fact there is Reverse Racism in favor of blacks, at what would only be avg for whites..
and Wildly better prospects for the Rare Blacks with 110+ IQs that. ie,Tech and other brain jobs needed today.

We see Liberal (quota) Harvard with an admission class that is 14.7% Black, even more than their 12.7% of the population.
While at Cal Tech with no AA/pure Merit, it's 40% Asian, 40% White and 1% Black.

(Harvard is being sued by Asians with the Justice Dept on their side)

So acknowledging it is what we must do first.
That immediately get's at least Half the white population off their psychologist's couch and back to merit based living without guilt and without CHEATING ASIANS and WHITES out of well deserved college slots and jobs.

Though Racism still exists more than it should... We are NOT in the main Racists or 'Institutional Racists.
On the contrary. Institutionally we are AA Reverse racists demanding blacks get position in proportion to their population, NOT talent.

Note in Sports, blacks are wildly Over-represented because of innate/genetic physical talent and Whites are not demanding to be 50% of he NBA, NFL,or Marathon winners. LOL

For me, just part of the Evolution argument I make in the Science section against a different type of denier.
`
you're babbling.

But notice.

Notice these ppl who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black ppl are never talk about what should be done.

Come back to me when you get to the doing part
Garbage men make $16 an hour.
So how would you plan on making around 16 million black men garbage men ?
If they are union, they must be doing good. Did you ever take a cruise? I mean an economical one. The men who take your luggage are all african american. They are Longshoremen. Earning six figures a year and getting half that in benefits. Most of the people going on a cruise tip these men for putting their baggage on a wheeled device that is moved to the ship. What a scam. One of many in this nation that steals resources from the citizens. Once the luggage goes to the ship, the workers from other countries do ten times the work for ten times less money to get the luggage to the cabins. But the money they receive is very helpful to their families in foreign nations not as fortunate as us. You should be as sensitive to others as you are to our own. There are other jobs here that are the same and not spouted on TV. It is time to change the Longshoremen rules and laws to be of common sense. And the same when people leave the ship to declare what they purchased to get by the government workers slowing the leaving big time.

Forum List

Back