Should Incest Be Legal?

Oh for fucks sake, jog on, will you.

"For fuck's sake". I still don't understand what that means. Is fuck a person? Is it still an activity? For the sake of copulation? :confused:

It is an expression, special child.:eusa_drool:

Wow! That is profound and enlightening! I had no idea. Considering that most of the uneducated mainstream uses this "expression", I was hoping that maybe you could explain why you use it. Considering that everyone who uses it sounds like the "fucktard" (hey there's another!). But that's "fucking a" with me. I'll just "fuck off" for now. K?

"For God's sake" or "for Christ's sake" wasn't enough. We now have to hear, "for fuck's sake". Go ahead and vomit useless phrases, if it makes you feel better about yourself. So what is a fuck? To me, it's like saying, "It is what it is." and "for all intents and purposes". What the hell does that mean?

I think that due to the current overpopulation crisis that you should have to pass an IQ test to have children (max 2) in an effort to weed out the genetic morons.
Hitler had the same thoughts. It did not work out well for him or those who followed his rancid beliefs.

I think that due to the current overpopulation crisis that you should have to pass an IQ test to have children (max 2) in an effort to weed out the genetic morons.
Hitler had the same thoughts. It did not work out well for him or those who followed his rancid beliefs.

Hitler would have had it had he not made 2 stupid mistakes:

1- He tried to take Russia, what an idiot!
2- He tried to take England. France we would have let him have, like, who gives a fuck about France? But England? NO CHANCE KRAUT!

Forum List

Back