should incest be legal?

should incest be legal between 2 consenting adults

• yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 77.1%

• Total voters
if i were to guess, i would venture to say that 95% of ''incest'' occurs with at least 1 person that is under age....NOT as 2 adults....

and IF as 2 adults, they were both not 2 adults when the incest began.

THIS is why I am against it....it begins with sexual child abuse, for the most part.

He opposed incest on the very grounds that it leads to an increased prevalence in undesirable genetics. Using that reasoning, one can defend yet further restrictions.

His are the very arguments and justifications of eugenicists selling their wares to the general public.

Care has evidence to support her assertion that 95% of incest begins as statutory rape and her implication that making incest illegal for adults magically prevents the abuse of children?

☭proletarian☭;2213181 said:
Care has evidence to support her assertion that 95% of incest begins as statutory rape and her implication that making incest illegal for adults magically prevents the abuse of children?

nope, no evidence, just a notion....and from the accounts of incest that i personally know of....

i do not believe it would necessarily prevent it.

if i were to guess, i would venture to say that 95% of ''incest'' occurs with at least 1 person that is under age....NOT as 2 adults....

and IF as 2 adults, they were both not 2 adults when the incest began.

THIS is why I am against it....it begins with sexual child abuse, for the most part.

good point.

certainly every person who has every witnessed incest experiences to me was underage and i'll bet my brother-in-law would tell us that most, if not all of the cases he managed involved at least one pre-teen if not a toddler.

the only one in my family to have been accused was a teen male who inappropriately fondled a girl toddler.

certainly between parents and children that is true but it is not that uncommon for siblings to pair bond in a manner that i can't see anything wrong with so long as they realize the risk of defective offspring that may be an emotional burden on them and a financial burden on the society.

first or second cousins is completely an orange to the parent-child incest apple. i wouldn't have turned down any of my girl cousins if they had come on to me and there was one i was hoping would.

Ok, thats enough. A Seer of Forbidden Truth is here to reveal the correct answers.

Firstly, congratulations to the OP who has the insight to realize that society is simply fascistly dictating to individuals when, how and with whom to have sex.

Indeed, it is simply none of societies legitimate business.

Incest is simply a societally-deployed demonizing label used to morally co-erce its utterly malevolent, lie-based and insane decrees regarding sex.

Incest is simply sex. There is absolutely no Truth-based and legitimate reason whatsoever as to why incest should be societally unacceptable. Incest is just as legitimate as any form of sex, however, I point out that masturbation is the ultimate, safest, and Superior way to have sex.

So, why does society demonize individuals who practice incest? Because it challenges the utterly perverse, malevolent and genocidally destructive family unit structure, which in one of the primary societal institutions.

It also defies the societal orders regarding sex : That you should limit yourself to one sexual partner, that masturbation is inferior to intercourse and that it should be refrained from, that a male should have sex with a female via coitus. Society promotes and literally jams this one single form of sex down the throats of the citizen-slaves simply because it wants them to create a new citizen-slave, and then use social pressure to enslave the sex partners to each other via the utterly perverse marriage ritual.

You claim to want freedom, to respect freedom, yet you allow society to fascistly decree that you enjoy no sexual freedom, and most of you lap it up.

Forum List

Back