Should Illegals be allowed to vote

Those who want illegals to vote are delighted with the idea that they will not be able to vote the rights of Americans away.

I cant believe how many people say yes.. So if they think they are allowed and their is no ID requirements who is to say they dont vote

Should Illegal Immigrants Be Allowed to Vote in America? | MRCTV

No.

Illegal Aliens should never be allowed to vote.

Legal Aliens should never be allowed to vote for federal/state elections, localities should set their own rules and it they allow legal aliens to vote on local issues, it must be on a separate ballot.

ID's should be required to vote and the ID should indicate the citizenship status of the holder. The expiration date of the ID for legal aliens should be the sooner date of either the normal expiration date or the expiration of their legal status.

>>>>

...but HELL NO.

They haven't earned that right seeing that they have broken the law by being here in the first place.

And you statists don't bother with arguments that they 'are paying taxes'...doesn't matter.

And the fact they haven't been caught or the government doesn't have them on thier 'priority list' for deportation doesn't cut it either.

No.

Legal Aliens should never be allowed to vote for federal/state elections, localities should set their own rules and it they allow legal aliens to vote on local issues, it must be on a separate ballot.

ID's should be required to vote and the ID should indicate the citizenship status of the holder. The expiration date of the ID for legal aliens should be the sooner date of either the normal expiration date or the expiration of their legal status.

Logically, one would think that conservatives would generally want to allow the individual states to decide who could vote.

Not in federal or state office elections.

The United States Constitution starting in the 14th Amendment and continuing on in the 15th, 19th, and 24th Amendments cclearly shows that the vote was intended to be invested in citizens, not non-citizens. As noted above, it a state or locality (if there is no state law) wants to allow non-citizens to vote in local elections, I have no issue with that.

>>>>

Last edited:
I cant believe how many people say yes.. So if they think they are allowed and their is no ID requirements who is to say they dont vote

No.

>>>>

I'm a legal alien. I came here legally, filed all the paperwork, I brought a lot of money into the country, I work hard, obey the law and pay my taxes.

And unless at some point in the future I become a US Citizen I should not be allowed to vote.

No.

>>>>

I'm a legal alien. I came here legally, filed all the paperwork, I brought a lot of money into the country, I work hard, obey the law and pay my taxes.

Thank you sir, I greatly appreciate your doing it the right way and the contributions you are making to this country.

I welcome you and hope that someday if you choose to become a citizen.

And unless at some point in the future I become a US Citizen I should not be allowed to vote.

I agree.

>>>>

Last edited:
no,deport everyone of the fuckers.being a us citizen is a priviledge,not a right.

That implies that if you are a US Citizen, and citizenship is a privilege, that the privilege of citizenship can be taken away from a citizen.

Is that correct?

Or do you wish to draw a distinction between Natural Born Citizens and Naturalized Citizens?

Forum List

Back