Should illegal aliens get liver transplants if they need them and who

...Many Americans go to Mexico for medical procedures due to a much lower price, but still excellent quality. Same goes for retirees...
Excellent.

Another great reason for Illegal Beaners to stay on their side of the Rio Grande...

Where they can get all the liver transplants they want...

At Mexican Government expense, not ours...

Next slide, please...

Ah yes indeed. And allow me to introduce you to the 1986 EMTALA which forces ER's to see patients no matter what, including their ability to pay! - Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act - Wikipedia

What you'll notice in direct concert with this government intrusion into the free market is a /stark/ incline in costs!

CRO_Health_Country_Healthcare_Spending_09-14.png

You'll also find a massive increase in Health Insurance costs - Health Insurance Premiums Up 131% in Last Ten Years | TIME.com

Next time you wonder "why" this is happening blame the government, not doctors. To wit (from my first link):

Cost pressures on hospitals

According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 55% of U.S. emergency care now goes uncompensated.[13] When medical bills go unpaid, health care providers must either shift the costs onto those who can pay or go uncompensated. In the first decade of EMTALA, such cost-shifting amounted to a hidden tax levied by providers.[14] For example, it has been estimated that this cost shifting amounted to $455 per individual or $1,186 per family in California each year.[14]

Ah yes indeed. And allow me to introduce you to the 1986 EMTALA which forces ER's to see patients no matter what, including their ability to pay! - Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act - Wikipedia

What you'll notice in direct concert with this government intrusion into the free market is a /stark/ incline in costs!

You'll also find a massive increase in Health Insurance costs - Health Insurance Premiums Up 131% in Last Ten Years | TIME.com

Next time you wonder "why" this is happening blame the government, not doctors. To wit (from my first link):

According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 55% of U.S. emergency care now goes uncompensated.[13] When medical bills go unpaid, health care providers must either shift the costs onto those who can pay or go uncompensated. In the first decade of EMTALA, such cost-shifting amounted to a hidden tax levied by providers.[14] For example, it has been estimated that this cost shifting amounted to $455 per individual or $1,186 per family in California each year.[14]

There's far more 'government intrusion' into the healthcare of those lower cost countries.

Hitch a ride to America in the back of a semi, then check into a U.S. hospital to get open heart surgery paid for by Obamacare..................and if so who pays for this Banning the question just shows how scared you are of the truth
Wouldn't same have been true before the ACA?
You mean the UCA or Unaffordable Care Act. And you can't answer the question as usual
Didn't actually see any question marks, so what question? I did notice a comment about banning. Banning what or who? Your disjointed post raises a lot of questions. Perhaps if you were a bit more coherent, we'd know which ones should be answered and which ones were just trolls.

There's far more 'government intrusion' into the healthcare of those lower cost countries.

Europe's free health care has a hefty price tag - USATODAY.com

Hitch a ride to America in the back of a semi, then check into a U.S. hospital to get open heart surgery paid for by Obamacare..................and if so who pays for this

Banning the question just shows how scared you are of the truth

A Saudi Prince can fly over here and get hear surgery. Should that not be allowed ?

Your scenario only comes into play if there is an emergency situation .

A Saudi prince isn't getting it on the taxpayer's dime.

Hitch a ride to America in the back of a semi, then check into a U.S. hospital to get open heart surgery paid for by Obamacare..................and if so who pays for this

Banning the question just shows how scared you are of the truth

A Saudi Prince can fly over here and get hear surgery. Should that not be allowed ?

Your scenario only comes into play if there is an emergency situation .

A Saudi prince isn't getting it on the taxpayer's dime.

But it's cool that he jumps ahead of an American? Since he has money ?

Wait so we actually have people here that advocate that if someone is dying and they go to the hospital, if they don't have money the hospital should just turn them away and tell them to go die?

If you have no means to set up a payment plan with the hospital and pay for your own bills then I say they can die. They're clearly nothing but a burden on society anyway so why pay for their medical costs, in addition to the welfare and everything else they are probably getting while putting nothing into it. Obviously ER's should treat major emergency situations, car accidents and such, but they need to have means to get that money from the injured in some form. The ER treatment of every peon off the street, including illegals, for colds and shit needs to stop. Like there should be a guideline for "emergencies" - a person with no money should not be running to the ER because their ankle started hurting; the ER, under EMTALA is required to pay for x-rays etc. and there's no way for them to really recoup their money because they can't do more than sue - and when you're talking about illegals, they just lie about where they live and disappear, stiffing the hospital.

This whole thing started because hospital's generosity was being so seriously abused by non-paying smucks that hospitals were going under, then the government stuck their nose in it and made it 10 times worse; driving many hospitals to not even run ER's for fear of being forced to pay for all the non-payers /and/ getting sued for it under EMTALA, not too mention the government levees fines from $10-50K and can remove said hospital from receiving medicare. The government could care less that they're burying hospitals though, they just pass the buck onto someone else, just like they do with all the other financial fuck-ups and the national debt - and ultimately that is why it costs $10 for a single aspirin in the hospital; because liberal's decided that everyone on the fucking planet can use our ER's and we'll pay for it...

If you have no means to set up a payment plan with the hospital and pay for your own bills then I say they can die. They're clearly nothing but a burden on society anyway so why pay for their medical costs, in addition to the welfare and everything else they are probably getting while putting nothing into it. Obviously ER's should treat major emergency situations, car accidents and such, but they need to have means to get that money from the injured in some form. The ER treatment of every peon off the street, including illegals, for colds and shit needs to stop. Like there should be a guideline for "emergencies" - a person with no money should not be running to the ER because their ankle started hurting; the ER, under EMTALA is required to pay for x-rays etc. and there's no way for them to really recoup their money because they can't do more than sue - and when you're talking about illegals, they just lie about where they live and disappear, stiffing the hospital.

This whole thing started because hospital's generosity was being so seriously abused by non-paying smucks that hospitals were going under, then the government stuck their nose in it and made it 10 times worse; driving many hospitals to not even run ER's for fear of being forced to pay for all the non-payers /and/ getting sued for it under EMTALA, not too mention the government levees fines from $10-50K and can remove said hospital from receiving medicare. The government could care less that they're burying hospitals though, they just pass the buck onto someone else, just like they do with all the other financial fuck-ups and the national debt - and ultimately that is why it costs $10 for a single aspirin in the hospital; because liberal's decided that everyone on the fucking planet can use our ER's and we'll pay for it...

No, people like you are a burden on society with your type of attitude. It's all fun and games until you have a catastrophe in your life and you are put in the same type of situation that you propose people should die in. Your lack of human decency tells me everything I need to know about you.

I won't ever be in such a situation because I pay my own bills and don't live outside my means like most of the fuck-nuts in the country.

Stop expecting others to pay a $5k ER bill every time some shit head sneezes or a druggie overdoses. Stop expecting others to pay for illegals. Pay your own god damn bills, it's not hard.

I won't ever be in such a situation because I pay my own bills and don't live outside my means like most of the fuck-nuts in the country.

Stop expecting others to pay a $5k ER bill every time some shit head sneezes or a druggie overdoses. Stop expecting others to pay for illegals. Pay your own god damn bills, it's not hard.

That is how you want to work but even third world countries will try to accommodate those emergencies as much as they can without telling them to go die outside the ER.

It's impossible in our system to tell ER parents to FUCK OFF and DIE. I think that is against our constitution. I think.

That is how you want to work but even third world countries will try to accommodate those emergencies as much as they can without telling them to go die outside the ER.

It's impossible in our system to tell ER parents to FUCK OFF and DIE. I think that is against our constitution. I think.

You have evidence of this claim? I'm willing to bet that in third world countries they don't have ER's in the same sense we do and I'm pretty sure they're not required by anything to treat everyone that walks in the door for any reason based on the evidence. If that were the case then why don't all the natives flood the ER and get the drugs to treat every ailment like they do in the US? I also suspect that most of the hospitals in the third world are paid for and run by foreign countries through foreign aid programs/donations anyway so that'd be a bit of a circular argument.

It's illegal because of EMTALA, but I doubt there is anything in our constitution that covers it unless you do some serious bullshitting heh

You have evidence of this claim? I'm willing to bet that in third world countries they don't have ER's in the same sense we do and I'm pretty sure they're not required by anything to treat everyone that walks in the door for any reason based on the evidence. If that were the case then why don't all the natives flood the ER and get the drugs to treat every ailment like they do in the US? I also suspect that most of the hospitals in the third world are paid for and run by foreign countries through foreign aid programs/donations anyway so that'd be a bit of a circular argument.

It's illegal because of EMTALA, but I doubt there is anything in our constitution that covers it unless you do some serious bullshitting heh

I know you are going to ask me that question. Third world countries will always try to accommodate their patients the best or worse they can offer .............. I will make it short and cut the BS .......... patients die inside the hospital but not outside. Anything happen outside the hospital will be published all over the world just like the link I provided.
As far as I know it's against our law to turn away patients.

Woman denied help gives birth on a hospital lawn

AP
3 years ago
MEXICO CITY (AP) — An indigenous woman squats in pain after giving birth, her newborn still bound by the umbilical cord and lying on the ground. It's a photograph that horrified Mexicans because of where it took place: the lawn outside a medical clinic where the woman had been denied help, and it struck a nerve in a country where inequity is still pervasive.
The government of the southern state of Oaxaca announced Wednesday that it has suspended the health center's director, Dr. Adrian Cruz, while officials conduct state and federal investigations into the Oct. 2 incident.
The mother, Irma Lopez, 29, told The Associated Press that she and her husband were turned away from the health center by a nurse who said she was only eight months pregnant and "still not ready" to deliver.
The nurse told her to go outside and walk, and said a doctor could check her in the morning, Lopez said. But an hour and a half later, her water broke, and Lopez gave birth to a son, her third child, while grabbing the wall of a house next to the clinic.

Look grand ma. My intent was just to inform you that anything like this happened outside the hospital will be *WELL* published. There's a lot of death inside these hospitals but not outside.

Just because it's not publish by google doesn't mean its well publish .........

Forum List

Back