Should Illegal aliens be deported?

Do You Think That Illegal Aliens Should Be Deported?

• Total voters

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Should Illegal Aliens Be Deported????

This isn't the first time I've posted this poll. I am investigating how USMB forumers' answers differ over time.

The question is simple....Do you think illegal aliens should be deported?

Please answer the question honestly.

raw

This isn't the first time I've posted this poll. I am investigating how USMB forumers' answers differ over time.

Should criminals who break into your house be arrested / kicked out or allowed to stay?

...and take Timmy and natzi4900 with em

Actually I think they should just be shot and ground up as cattle feed. No need to worry then if they will ever try sneaking in again. Only problem with that plan is within 6 months, no illegals would dare sneak in anymore and we'd actually solve our illegal alien problem, and not even need build a wall.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its also against their laws for us to just walk over there illegally.
  2. They will literally throw you into the back of the prison.
  3. Not to be let out till you post bribe, I mean bond after hiring a corrupt attorney.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A (yes) vote

Millions have immigrated to the U.S. legally, completed the citizenship process, assimilated, and are contributing to our society. Those here illegally, in hiding, must be deported home. Afterward, they are free to return to a border checkpoint or visit an embassy and seek asylum or initiate the legal citizenship process. The immigrants illegally among us are consuming without contributing, and they are eroding our heritage, our generational culture. Understand, this is not a racial issue. It is a hot button cultural replacement issue; a cultural war.

Deport illegal aliens back to their home of origin. They already screwed up their country and don't let them come here. We have enough problems of our own.

So far, the vote is 20-0 in favor of deporting illegal aliens.

What are the 10 best reasons for deporting them? And the 10 best reasons for not deporting them?

So far, the vote is 20-0 in favor of deporting illegal aliens.

What are the 10 best reasons for deporting them? And the 10 best reasons for not deporting them?

Some of the best reasons for deporting illegal aliens:

They're here illegally of course, that's reason enough.

They're an economic burden on Americans.

They increase the crime rate as well.

Best reasons for not deporting illegal aliens.

There are none.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back