Should illegal aliens be deported.

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Total voters
If you are illegally here no matter if your visa is out of status or came here illegally you have no right to be here.

Every nation has immigration laws including America.

I don't think it's a matter of "rights". There are no "Rights", there are only priviliges the rest of us let you have. Any fool who thinks he has "rights" needs to look up Japanese Americans, 1942.

That said, as a practical matter, we have 11 million undocumented immigrants here. some have been here since they were children and know no other country.

And sadly, as much as the right whines about it, it's other rich Republicans who keep hiring them.

To provide undocumented immigrants (those who came here illegally) protection from Federal ICE agents, makes those supporters who prohibit enforcement “enablers” of the problem. States are either submitting under Federal Law or breaking the law, as individual states don’t have any legal footing to which to stand when it conflicts with those laws passed by Congress AND signed by the President. Both conditions in Washington, must be met to be deemed Constitutional.

While states may be enablers of people being able to stay in a state, the federal government does not have unlimited powers regarding foreigners. The feds have a limited role, constitutionally speaking.

According to current news:

"The Supreme Court said on Monday that it will stay out of the dispute concerning the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program for now, meaning participants will still be able to renew their status."

Supreme Court won't hear Trump bid to end DACA program - CNNPolitics

The United States Supreme Court could not be more clear in telegraphing their moves. If / when the right forces the hand of our nation's highest Court, it's not going to go the way the anti-immigrant lobby thinks.

The Supreme Court is staying out because at that time legislation in Congress was trying to tackle the issue Constitutionally.

Now with regard to certain judge believing that a president can enact policy to change immigration enforcement measures contrary to legislation, but then another president with those same executive powers can’t rescind that measure? There is no established precedent to back his decision, nor is there any Constitutional authority under Article II Section 2 granting a president the ability to change enforcement of a prior existing law. The President can not circumvent Congress, the Constitution gives clear separation between the Executive and the Legislative regarding their roles in the establishment of law.

Last edited:
“Should illegal aliens be deported.”

Better question [rhetorical]: why do most on the right have such contempt for due process and the rule of law that they would seek to deny undocumented immigrants their rights in violation of the Constitution.

I've been having a productive conversation here with people that don't agree on everything. Then you come along wanting to multi-quote me and insinuate that since we don't see eye to eye, I must be a moron.

No, guy, when you regurgitate what you hear on Hate Radio like it's an original thought, you come off like a moron.

Most Americans, even today, do not understand the concept of unalienable Rights. IF the masses had their way today, they would deport millions of Americans on the pretext that their parents entered America illegally. To give you an analogy at the local level, these people would lob an RPG at a family in an automobile because the parent made an improper U-Turn.

Except that's not true.. Poll after poll shows most Americans support the dreamers.

Even majorities of Republicans.

dreamers-2.png

Unfortunately, both sides are against the idea of inherent, natural, God given, unalienable Rights. The only Rights most see are those that a mob is willing to claim through force. And everybody has some lame ass excuse for imposing it. Whites are being dictated to by Jews while Blacks are taking over; Blacks feel entitled to own America due to slavery; you have a bug up your rump over the Japanese. Everybody wants to be heard; few are willing to attempt to understand.

Yawn, guy. Here's a very simple definition of "Rights". Your right to swing your arm ends at my nose. The real problem is when you have 300 million people living together (something the Founding Slave Rapists never could have conceived of) is we all have to make concessions for the other guy. Usually, it works out.

So, if all you are that committed to destruction, why in the Hell don't you push yourselves away from your computers, hit the streets and take what you think you're owed. Why keep voting for proxies to fight your battle? You don't think that once they've destroyed this country that they won't take YOUR Rights?

Guy, the thing is, I voted Republican for years. And then one day, my Romney loving boss told he could fuck me over professionally because he didn't have to deal with a union.

I'm a realist. We have the problems we have today because the rich have gotten very good at keeping stupid white people clinging to their guns and their bibles while they slowly take away their middle class lifestyle.

No. But if someone inside the house invited them in, getting rid of them is a little trickier.

You do get that the only reason why we have illegals is because someone invited them to do jobs Americans don't want to do, right?
The inviters are criminals violating federal law. You think we should follow them ?

As for "jobs Americans don't want to do", tht ninsense was refuted 14 years ago with the CIS studt that showed 99% ofUS occupations having a majority of Americans working in them'

Also, the toughest, dirtiest, and most dangerous jobs are being done by Americans, not illegal foreigners.

Have you checked out the words on the base of the Statue of Liberty? It's like the Welcome mat to the world.

As for jobs that people don't want to do, let's get this straight. I, like many Americans, sometimes have jobs to do. I'm not an employer per se, but sometimes I need help. One day, shortly after surgery, the pressure relief valve went out on the water heater. I got on Craigslist and advertised.

One guy comes out, spends forty five minutes in his truck and came back with a proposal for $245 and charged me $40 to come out. I told him to get screwed (in a little more colorful language) and after a couple of days I bought the valve for $15 and one of those people you hate so much put it in for $30 (and no fee to look at what the obvious problem I described over the phone was.)

You can talk trash all day long, but in the first place, NOBODY is going to charge me over $950 an hour for handyman work... and there are plenty of those "hard working Americans" (lol) trying to do it. There are elderly, poor and disabled people that need things done and they cannot afford the exorbitant prices that the average American wants to charge. I'll be damned if I'm going to lose what I worked so hard to come by only to lose it to people that like ripping their fellow man off.

As much as I hate and despise San Francisco, when it comes to economics, they are living proof that what you are selling is snake oil. San Francisco is a Sanctuary City. As of November of last year, the unemployment rate for San Francisco was 2.3 percent. The median income was over $78,000. Granted, that is only one city and there are many other factors that go into the equation, but if they can handle and manage undocumented foreigners without federal money, there is no crime in inviting those people in.

Our reality is that MILLIONS of Americans are on drugs (both legal and illegal.) You have guys sitting on their ass while living in mommy's house, playing on the computer (many posting right here on USM) and wailing about so - called "illegal aliens." These guys may be in their 20s, 30s 40s... and beyond that don't have an education, no job skills, no driver's license, no ambition and a criminal record that reflects their drug habit. THAT, sir, is why you have so - called "illegal aliens."

In the subdivision I live in, the kid next door sits on his fat ass, playing on the computer all day. His mother has a Mexican to come over and cut the grass. Another guy is 32 years old and has lived off his mother ALL of his life. He's never held a job; he's never graduated from high school, driven a car, worked a regular job, or had any kind of responsibility. There are plenty more examples.

If the American people would quit trying to charge a surgeon's wages for a skill set they learned in six months, they would get more work. If Americans were more entrepreneurial and would get out and look for jobs, they could find one. They might have to become self employed, but there are plenty of jobs out there. They might have to think about learning a skill and learning how to drive as opposed to wasting their money on booze, tattoos, body piercings, and drugs. But, what is happening in America is Americans doing this stuff to themselves.

If you are illegally here no matter if your visa is out of status or came here illegally you have no right to be here.

Every nation has immigration laws including America.

I don't think it's a matter of "rights". There are no "Rights", there are only priviliges the rest of us let you have. Any fool who thinks he has "rights" needs to look up Japanese Americans, 1942.

That said, as a practical matter, we have 11 million undocumented immigrants here. some have been here since they were children and know no other country.

And sadly, as much as the right whines about it, it's other rich Republicans who keep hiring them.

To provide undocumented immigrants (those who came here illegally) protection from Federal ICE agents, makes those supporters who prohibit enforcement “enablers” of the problem. States are either submitting under Federal Law or breaking the law, as individual states don’t have any legal footing to which to stand when it conflicts with those laws passed by Congress AND signed by the President. Both conditions in Washington, must be met to be deemed Constitutional.

While states may be enablers of people being able to stay in a state, the federal government does not have unlimited powers regarding foreigners. The feds have a limited role, constitutionally speaking.

According to current news:

"The Supreme Court said on Monday that it will stay out of the dispute concerning the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program for now, meaning participants will still be able to renew their status."

Supreme Court won't hear Trump bid to end DACA program - CNNPolitics

The United States Supreme Court could not be more clear in telegraphing their moves. If / when the right forces the hand of our nation's highest Court, it's not going to go the way the anti-immigrant lobby thinks.

The Supreme Court is staying out because at that time legislation in Congress was trying to tackle the issue Constitutionally.

Now with regard to certain judge believing that a president can enact policy to change immigration enforcement measures contrary to legislation, but then another president with those same executive powers can’t rescind that measure? There is no established precedent to back his decision, nor is there any Constitutional authority under Article II Section 2 granting a president the ability to change enforcement of a prior existing law. The President can not circumvent Congress, the Constitution gives clear separation between the Executive and the Legislative regarding their roles in the establishment of law.

You just gave the perfect reason WHY the issue should be addressed by the United States Supreme Court. But, when it comes to immigration, there are a hodge podge of rulings that clash with what the role the government can constitutionally play and the Court would rather the legislative branch deal with it.

But, if you insist on supporting laws that won't pass constitutional muster, it is inevitable. And I can guarantee you, the right will not be pleased.

I've been having a productive conversation here with people that don't agree on everything. Then you come along wanting to multi-quote me and insinuate that since we don't see eye to eye, I must be a moron.

No, guy, when you regurgitate what you hear on Hate Radio like it's an original thought, you come off like a moron.

Most Americans, even today, do not understand the concept of unalienable Rights. IF the masses had their way today, they would deport millions of Americans on the pretext that their parents entered America illegally. To give you an analogy at the local level, these people would lob an RPG at a family in an automobile because the parent made an improper U-Turn.

Except that's not true.. Poll after poll shows most Americans support the dreamers.

Even majorities of Republicans.

dreamers-2.png

Unfortunately, both sides are against the idea of inherent, natural, God given, unalienable Rights. The only Rights most see are those that a mob is willing to claim through force. And everybody has some lame ass excuse for imposing it. Whites are being dictated to by Jews while Blacks are taking over; Blacks feel entitled to own America due to slavery; you have a bug up your rump over the Japanese. Everybody wants to be heard; few are willing to attempt to understand.

Yawn, guy. Here's a very simple definition of "Rights". Your right to swing your arm ends at my nose. The real problem is when you have 300 million people living together (something the Founding Slave Rapists never could have conceived of) is we all have to make concessions for the other guy. Usually, it works out.

So, if all you are that committed to destruction, why in the Hell don't you push yourselves away from your computers, hit the streets and take what you think you're owed. Why keep voting for proxies to fight your battle? You don't think that once they've destroyed this country that they won't take YOUR Rights?

Guy, the thing is, I voted Republican for years. And then one day, my Romney loving boss told he could fuck me over professionally because he didn't have to deal with a union.

I'm a realist. We have the problems we have today because the rich have gotten very good at keeping stupid white people clinging to their guns and their bibles while they slowly take away their middle class lifestyle.

Joe B, where do I start? I don't listen to radio. I don't have cable or satellite. Even this Internet connection belongs to someone else. And, I've been IN this stuff far longer than most of the rest of you.

But, I can give you a quick example:

The John Tanton non-profits (CIS, FAIR, Numbers USA, etc.) rehash points from research papers I did in the 1970s and 1980s when I was working for the right. They even use the points that were erroneous as if they have any meaning today. And my critics quote that crap to me - even on this board as if it's something new to me. And it's MY research!

You're not a realist. You don't want the truth. You don't want a meaningful conversation. IF you did, you would find a more realistic way of having a productive conversation rather to try and say stuff to piss people off on the Internet, realizing that is definitely not the way you would address your fellow man in a public setting. Conversation is a two way street and if you want a conversation, you don't start off by belittling people you don't know.

On this issue, I'm not on either side. Like it or not; agree or not, deportations - especially on a mass scale will come back to bite all of you in the nether regions. At the same time, not every person that washes up on our shores wants to be OR needs to be a United States citizen.

And I have unalienable Rights. Like you said, your rights end where my nose begins. The law still acknowledges a Right to self defense, but there are always legislators trying to limit your Rights. So, you have to fight to preserve them. I won't be forfeiting my Rights to help either side when both sides of this issue are willing to destroy America to force their views on the rest of us.

Have you checked out the words on the base of the Statue of Liberty? It's like the Welcome mat to the world.

As for jobs that people don't want to do, let's get this straight. I, like many Americans, sometimes have jobs to do. I'm not an employer per se, but sometimes I need help. One day, shortly after surgery, the pressure relief valve went out on the water heater. I got on Craigslist and advertised.

One guy comes out, spends forty five minutes in his truck and came back with a proposal for $245 and charged me $40 to come out. I told him to get screwed (in a little more colorful language) and after a couple of days I bought the valve for $15 and one of those people you hate so much put it in for $30 (and no fee to look at what the obvious problem I described over the phone was.)

You can talk trash all day long, but in the first place, NOBODY is going to charge me over $950 an hour for handyman work... and there are plenty of those "hard working Americans" (lol) trying to do it. There are elderly, poor and disabled people that need things done and they cannot afford the exorbitant prices that the average American wants to charge. I'll be damned if I'm going to lose what I worked so hard to come by only to lose it to people that like ripping their fellow man off.

As much as I hate and despise San Francisco, when it comes to economics, they are living proof that what you are selling is snake oil. San Francisco is a Sanctuary City. As of November of last year, the unemployment rate for San Francisco was 2.3 percent. The median income was over $78,000. Granted, that is only one city and there are many other factors that go into the equation, but if they can handle and manage undocumented foreigners without federal money, there is no crime in inviting those people in.

Our reality is that MILLIONS of Americans are on drugs (both legal and illegal.) You have guys sitting on their ass while living in mommy's house, playing on the computer (many posting right here on USM) and wailing about so - called "illegal aliens." These guys may be in their 20s, 30s 40s... and beyond that don't have an education, no job skills, no driver's license, no ambition and a criminal record that reflects their drug habit. THAT, sir, is why you have so - called "illegal aliens."

In the subdivision I live in, the kid next door sits on his fat ass, playing on the computer all day. His mother has a Mexican to come over and cut the grass. Another guy is 32 years old and has lived off his mother ALL of his life. He's never held a job; he's never graduated from high school, driven a car, worked a regular job, or had any kind of responsibility. There are plenty more examples.

If the American people would quit trying to charge a surgeon's wages for a skill set they learned in six months, they would get more work. If Americans were more entrepreneurial and would get out and look for jobs, they could find one. They might have to become self employed, but there are plenty of jobs out there. They might have to think about learning a skill and learning how to drive as opposed to wasting their money on booze, tattoos, body piercings, and drugs. But, what is happening in America is Americans doing this stuff to themselves.
Shorten your post and then I'll respond to it. I'm not going to respond to your books, just because you like to write a lot. I've got a lot of other posts to respond to.

I'll just say yeah, I know the words on the base of the Statue of Liberty. Like a welcome mat to the world -a world which has been abusing us for decades. That's why those words need to be grinded out.

As for the jobs > I repeat >> "The toughest, dirtiest, and most dangerous jobs are being done by Americans, not illegal foreigners."
Want a few examples ? No problem. >> coal miners, firefighters, cops, troops in Iraq & Afghanistan.

Joe B, where do I start? I don't listen to radio. I don't have cable or satellite. Even this Internet connection belongs to someone else. And, I've been IN this stuff far longer than most of the rest of you.

That actually kind of makes you sad.

You're not a realist. You don't want the truth. You don't want a meaningful conversation. IF you did, you would find a more realistic way of having a productive conversation rather to try and say stuff to piss people off on the Internet, realizing that is definitely not the way you would address your fellow man in a public setting. Conversation is a two way street and if you want a conversation, you don't start off by belittling people you don't know.

I only waste so much time talking to wingnuts... and less talking to the self-important.

And I have unalienable Rights. Like you said, your rights end where my nose begins. The law still acknowledges a Right to self defense, but there are always legislators trying to limit your Rights. So, you have to fight to preserve them. I won't be forfeiting my Rights to help either side when both sides of this issue are willing to destroy America to force their views on the rest of us.

Oh, great, we have another self-important centrist on our hands...

Yawn.

You and Mac1958 should start a club.

Forum List

Back