Should IanC's Racist Threads be Equally Valued?

I commend your efforts Pro, but you're wasting your time with Ravi. She's a devoted agenda whore and more than willing to compromise any and all intellectual honesty in support of her agenda.

Discriminating against somebody for no reason other than their race is as clear an example of racism as anyone can ask for. I know this. You know this. Anyone with two working brain cells and a modicum of intellectual honesty knows this. Ravi and Lonestar are two sides of the same hypocritical coin. He says laws that forbid interracial marriage are not racist, but affirmative action is. She says the exact opposite. They are both wrong and they both know it.

So just ask yourself why they would be willing to whore themselves for something they know to be untrue? :eusa_whistle:
You're wrong as I'm sure you know...but nice work misrepresenting what I think once again.

Mani has been known to comment on posts of zero value.

For example, he comments on my posts.

Now show where I have stated that AA wasn't racist.

You said discrimination based on race isn't racism. You defined racism narrowly as believing in the inherent superiority of one race over another.

If you REALLY REALLY REALLY want me to go find the links then make it worth my while.

Bitch a little more and call me out in the flame zone. I'll then be happy to oblige.

No I 've never said anything of the sort. So yes go find the post where I said that AA wasn't racist. The definition of racism is as you say, I have said and I say it again that I believe that most blacks are inferior to whites. And my reasoning for that is the fact that most blacks are raised with a victim mentality and that in itself makes them an inferior race. For clarification I'm speaking about blacks that reside in America since most of my lifes experience has been in the US.

Now show where I have stated that AA wasn't racist.

You said discrimination based on race isn't racism. You defined racism narrowly as believing in the inherent superiority of one race over another.

If you REALLY REALLY REALLY want me to go find the links then make it worth my while.

Bitch a little more and call me out in the flame zone. I'll then be happy to oblige.

No I 've never said anything of the sort. So yes go find the post where I said that AA wasn't racist. The definition of racism is as you say, I have said and I say it again that I believe that most blacks are inferior to whites. And my reasoning for that is the fact that most blacks are raised with a victim mentality and that in itself makes them an inferior race. For clarification I'm speaking about blacks that reside in America since most of my lifes experience has been in the US.

There you go, contradicting yourself again.

AA does not require a belief that one race is superior to another, therefore it does not fit your narrow definition of racism. If you recall, it was this narrow definition that you used to defend your retarded claim that laws against interracial marriage are not racist. If you think telling people who they can and can't marry based on race isn't racist, but telling them who they can and can't hire is, then you're a hypocritical retard. mmkay?

Poor grammar is a sign of poor intelligence. Unless English is your second language, Ian, you should quit posting until you can make yourself at least look intelligent.

grammar is secondary to ideas and the logic behind them.

perhaps you could put down an idea sometime so we could evaluate you.

Ravi has no original ideas or thoughts. But not to seem to support you, racism is a waste of time.

AA is discrimination, but it is NOT racist.

3 a : the act, practice, or an instance of discriminating categorically rather than individually b : prejudiced or prejudicial outlook, action, or treatment <racial discrimination>

No one thinks white males are inferior to blacks. The definition of racism is believing one group is inferior to another. I suppose you could make the claim that AA is racist toward blacks if you feel that AA means blacks are inferior. But it is not racist toward whites.

I commend your efforts Pro, but you're wasting your time with Ravi. She's a devoted agenda whore and more than willing to compromise any and all intellectual honesty in support of her agenda.

Discriminating against somebody for no reason other than their race is as clear an example of racism as anyone can ask for. I know this. You know this. Anyone with two working brain cells and a modicum of intellectual honesty knows this. Ravi and Lonestar are two sides of the same hypocritical coin. He says laws that forbid interracial marriage are not racist, but affirmative action is. She says the exact opposite. They are both wrong and they both know it.

So just ask yourself why they would be willing to whore themselves for something they know to be untrue? :eusa_whistle:

My position on miscegenation laws is that it was due to ignorance and not racism. All but about five states had miscegnation laws and it was not just forbidding blacks to marry whites, in some states it prohibited whites from marrying Native Americans, Asians and Native Hawaiians as well.

Everyone talking about these topics seems to try and blame someone else for somehow being racist for some comment or whatever. The fact, is that everyone posting in these racism threads are actually somewhat racist. Just my opinion. Oh, no, actually fact. Why the hell else would you be going back and forth. JEEEEEEEZZZZ!

My position on miscegenation laws is that it was due to ignorance and not racism. All but about five states had miscegnation laws and it was not just forbidding blacks to marry whites, in some states it prohibited whites from marrying Native Americans, Asians and Native Hawaiians as well.

Miscegenation laws due to ignorance and not racism, huh?

:eusa_think:

So you suppose that Hawaiian Lawmakers figured that if a White and a Hawaiian married, they might spontaneously combust and burn down Honalulu?

So you suppose that Hawaiian Lawmakers figured that if a White and a Hawaiian married, they might spontaneously combust and burn down Honalulu?

I don't know what their reasoning was, obviously neither do you.

No, but I'm trying to imagine WTF you think the difference between ignorance and racism might be.

:lol:

No, but I'm trying to imagine WTF you think the difference between ignorance and racism might be.

You don't have access to a dictionary?

You don't have access to a dictionary?

I don't need a dictionary to know that an Oak is a Tree, anymore than I need one to know racism is a form of ignorance.

Why don't you go ahead and 'splain the difference? I'm pretty sure you'll put together something like: "Oak's are not trees 'cause they don't have pine cones."

hahaha. while I will admit to poor grammar, I contend that my threads include more actual evidence and solid logical ideas than others. at least evidence supporting my side, it always seems a little light from my detractors.

Only if you accept the premises that you have, does your threads appeal to any logical ideals. You have to be a racist to believe that the thoughts displayed in your threads have any relation to logical thought at all.

Please, don't tell me your that naive? The people who came up with miscegenation laws knew exactly what they were doing. There was no ignorance involved in that. It was a cold-hearted calculation designed to maintain an exploitable population. Afterall, as history has shown, it's really hard to subjugate your first cousin or half brother/sister.

Quoted and bumped because Lonestar is right now denying he ever said this in another thread.

Quoted and bumped because Lonestar is right now denying he ever said this in another thread.
Link?

Forum List

Back