Should IanC's Racist Threads be Equally Valued?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
especially on elite messageboards like USMB, and other forums that people post to, IanC's threads are admittedly marked with lower grammatical proficiency, receive lower replies and pass independent scrutiny at a lower rate than other people's threads. is it reasonable to give him the same credit for a thread when the chances are that they will underwhelm?

especially on elite messageboards like USMB, and other forums that people post to, IanC's threads are admittedly marked with lower grammatical proficiency, receive lower replies and pass independent scrutiny at a lower rate than other people's threads. is it reasonable to give him the same credit for a thread when the chances are that they will underwhelm?

I agree.

Compared to William Joyce's racist threads, IanC's are of low quality.

hahaha. while I will admit to poor grammar, I contend that my threads include more actual evidence and solid logical ideas than others. at least evidence supporting my side, it always seems a little light from my detractors.

Poor grammar is a sign of poor intelligence. Unless English is your second language, Ian, you should quit posting until you can make yourself at least look intelligent.

Poor grammar is a sign of poor intelligence. Unless English is your second language, Ian, you should quit posting until you can make yourself at least look intelligent.

grammar is secondary to ideas and the logic behind them.

perhaps you could put down an idea sometime so we could evaluate you.

:lol: I just gave you one. Grammar is absolutely vital when trying to make yourself understood and convince those that disagree with you to see your point. You've convinced no one of anything...you've had a few chimps that agree with you applaud you, but that is all.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ravi
btw, Ian, if these kids aren't genetically tested to prove race how can we be sure that the data is even correct? I always put "other" when I fill out these race questionnaires...heck, sometimes I even LIE.

hmmm...if you put other then you basically don't get counted. but if you lie...interesting. you would probably hurt both averages.

hahaha. you never answered whether you understood this little dig at you. do you need me to explain it to you? hahaha

btw, Ian, if these kids aren't genetically tested to prove race how can we be sure that the data is even correct? I always put "other" when I fill out these race questionnaires...heck, sometimes I even LIE.

hmmm...if you put other then you basically don't get counted. but if you lie...interesting. you would probably hurt both averages.
hahaha. you never answered whether you understood this little dig at you. do you need me to explain it to you? hahaha
:rolleyes:

Take my advice or not. I have no problem with you continuing to look stupid.

:lol: I just gave you one. Grammar is absolutely vital when trying to make yourself understood and convince those that disagree with you to see your point. You've convinced no one of anything...you've had a few chimps that agree with you applaud you, but that is all.

perhaps, perhaps not. pointing things out to people is good enough in its own right. I never would have read The Bell Curve if I hadn't read two specious and strident books denouncing it.

I wouldn't expect anyone to publicly agree with me here because of the taint of political correctness anyways.

Are you suggesting your opinion is more valued than his? How do you determine the value of opinions? Grammatical proficiency? Number of replies received? I don't agree with everthing he post, but his opinion is equal to yours in value.

Are you suggesting your opinion is more valued than his? How do you determine the value of opinions? Grammatical proficiency? Number of replies received? I don't agree with everthing he post, but his opinion is equal to yours in value.

This from the guy who doesn't think affirmative action is racist. :rolleyes:

Your opinion, once again, has zero value. :lol:

perhaps, perhaps not. pointing things out to people is good enough in its own right. I never would have read The Bell Curve if I hadn't read two specious and strident books denouncing it.

I wouldn't expect anyone to publicly agree with me here because of the taint of political correctness anyways.
:confused: I've never noticed any societal pressure to agree with retards.

The humor is spectacular. They are among the most unintentionally humorous threads around.

Of course, making fun of Republicans is obviously racist because they are like 95% white. Plus, 95% of the racist posts originate with the Republicans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Show where I have stated that AA wasn't racist? My opinion obviously had enough value that you felt obliged to comment on it.

I'm taking a page out of Sampson's playbook by asking the same question over and over.

Ravi--do you understand the insult in this message or not? I think you don't. hahaha

Show where I have stated that AA wasn't racist? My opinion obviously had enough value that you felt obliged to comment on it.

Mani has been known to comment on posts of zero value.

For example, he comments on my posts.

Mani has been known to comment on posts of zero value.

For example, he comments on my posts.

Now show where I have stated that AA wasn't racist.

You said discrimination based on race isn't racism. You defined racism narrowly as believing in the inherent superiority of one race over another.

If you REALLY REALLY REALLY want me to go find the links then make it worth my while.

Bitch a little more and call me out in the flame zone. I'll then be happy to oblige.

Forum List

Back