Should I run for the Senate?

will you establish world peace, end world hunger and kiss a baby?

I know that kissing babies is a necessary qualification, but, I thought that the world peace and hunger things were qualifications for beauty contest entrants.

I believe a senator has to be 30 years old. Do you qualify?

Last edited:
Mel Martinez is stepping down and the only serious contenders in Florida are Charlie Crist and Jeb Bush...both who claim they won't run.

:eusa_eh:

were you ever on SNL?

go for it.
No, but my posts here and elsewhere could be used against me...that's all that would hold me back...and a serious lack of money.

But the criteria for Senate is really not much more than the ability to cast a vote to reflect your beliefs...and the beliefs of your constituents.

Naw, you don't need money anymore, nothing says senator like controversy, just make more posts on the forums ... then BAM ... there you go! Infamy is still fame.

I'd have some respect for him if he gave money to cure Parkinson's or drug addiction.

please do, please run as a democrat....please.....

leukemia....rush limbaugh gave 300K to fight leukemia...and you, the partisan hack you are, had to twit that you would only give respect if he gave money to parkinson's or drug addiction.

please run....

I'd have some respect for him if he gave money to cure Parkinson's or drug addiction.

leukemia....rush limbaugh gave 300K to fight leukemia...and you, the partisan hack you are, had to twit that you would only give respect if he gave money to parkinson's or drug addiction.

please run....
He didn't GIVE it, he lent his name to raise it. And that would be commendable except that he made fun of someone with Parkinson's by acting like an idiot. But of course, you don't see that.

Regardless, I wouldn't base my platform on ranting against an asshole.

please run....
He didn't GIVE it, he lent his name to raise it. And that would be commendable except that he made fun of someone with Parkinson's by acting like an idiot. But of course, you don't see that.

Regardless, I wouldn't base my platform on ranting against an asshole.

that is a lie. that you don't see that, is pathetic.

you are so partisan you can't even see that you are insulting those with actual diseases. how can you not see that ravi?

How about that Dem representative--Meeks is his name I think--that is running.

By the way--what is your platform? I hope you do not choose a big party to run with (Dem or Rep) since you need to perform slave labor for them in order to gain a state post, let alone a national seat.

Libertarians and Greens are your best option. But both these parties have meritocracies as well. Independent is a close bet.

Forum List

Back