Should I run for the Senate?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Mel Martinez is stepping down and the only serious contenders in Florida are Charlie Crist and Jeb Bush...both who claim they won't run.

:eusa_eh:

Mel Martinez is stepping down and the only serious contenders in Florida are Charlie Crist and Jeb Bush...both who claim they won't run.

were you ever on SNL?

go for it.
No, but my posts here and elsewhere could be used against me...that's all that would hold me back...and a serious lack of money.

But the criteria for Senate is really not much more than the ability to cast a vote to reflect your beliefs...and the beliefs of your constituents.

What is your stance on efforts to make Cuba+Puerto Rico the next state ?

We need the cheap sugar and cheap labor and better music, and Cuba is a ready supply of "Classic" cars
for which we can revive our auto industry selling them badly needed replacement parts.

I'd say go for it. I probably wouldn't vote for you if I lived in Florida, but I don't see why you shouldn't run.

I think mani should be your campaign manager. He already has experience with polls!

What is your stance on efforts to make Cuba+Puerto Rico the next state ?

We need the cheap sugar and cheap labor and better music, and Cuba is a ready supply of "Classic" cars
for which we can revive our auto industry selling them badly needed replacement parts.
I don't care about any of that...I just want authentic Cuban coffee.

were you ever on SNL?

go for it.
No, but my posts here and elsewhere could be used against me...that's all that would hold me back...and a serious lack of money.

But the criteria for Senate is really not much more than the ability to cast a vote to reflect your beliefs...and the beliefs of your constituents.

I swear I won't tell! :eusa_liar:

You should run.

The Senate is sorely lacking in individuals with only one name. I can see it now: Ravi - D, FL

Forum List

Back