Should I Just Change This Forum to Christian Bashing?

Should I just change this forum title to Christian Bashing?

• yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters
Methinks anyone that believes Jesus is God, or a God, is a Christian.

Nope......Yeshua (Jesus) is the SON of God, but He's not God. If you're questioning that, check Matthew where Jesus told His disciples that "nobody knows the hour or the day except the Father".

That right there indicates that Jesus ISN'T God.

Nope......Yeshua (Jesus) is the SON of God, but He's not God. If you're questioning that, check Matthew where Jesus told His disciples that "nobody knows the hour or the day except the Father".

That right there indicates that Jesus ISN'T God.
That's all fine and dandy, depending on your perspective. I was raised to believe that Jesus was both the son of God and God. Regardless, it doesn't take away from the point I made.

Well, hate to tell ya Ravi, but you learned wrong.
Some religions feel differently, and do you know for sure either way! It is called religious freedom, she has the right to believe in whatever she wants. I believe in God but not Jesus!

And do you really think that all the folks who hate believers are lefties?

Seems to me that the majority of people obsessed with bashing Christians are mostly libertarians.

Are they lefties?

Do you really think I would believe any such nonsensical crap? I see where you might wring that out of what I posted, but it was not my intent to accuse nor imply Christian-haters belong only to the left.

I can not believe this.All that talk about how tough you are at enforcing rules and here you are eliminating forums on the whim of the people that vote.

Why not just make all forums gone and have one big flame forum? Solves all your problems. No more need to be bothered by people complaining about others breaking the rules.

Dude, the thread is just a tongue-in-cheek shot at the fact that most of the threads about Christianity in this forum turn into Christian-bashing. I have no intention of changing the title of the forum.

However, how do you reconcile enforcement of rules with polling members for what they'd like to see, if and when I do? I don't see that one has a thing to do with the other.

Dude, the thread is just a tongue-in-cheek shot at the fact that most of the threads about Christianity in this forum turn into Christian-bashing. I have no intention of changing the title of the forum.

However, how do you reconcile enforcement of rules with polling members for what they'd like to see, if and when I do? I don't see that one has a thing to do with the other.
Just do what you always do! Move it the flame zone once it gets bad!

WTF has got up your nose Gunny? A few anti-Christian threads out there? Who gives a rats. I'm surprised you do!

It's not "a few anti-Christian threads". It's the fact that every single thread is permeated with bigoted hate rhetoric aimed at Christians, both individually and as a group.

Methinks anyone that believes Jesus is God, or a God, is a Christian.

Methinks you don't know what you're talking about.

And Satan knows, and therefore "believes" that Jesus is God.
Is Satan a Christian?

Last edited:
He had a thousand ideas, you might have heard his name
He lived alone with his vision
Not looking for fortune or fame
Never said too much to speak of
He was off on another plane
The words that he said were a mystery
Nobody's sure he was sane

But he knew, he knew more than me or you
No one could see his view, Oh where was he going to

He was in search of an answer
The nature of what we are
He was trying to do it a new way
He was bright as a star
But nobody understood him
"His numbers are not the way"
He's lost in the deepest enigma
Which no one's unraveled today

No one could see his view, Oh where was he going to
And he tried, but before he could tell us he died
When he left us the people cried,
Oh where was he going to?

He had a different idea
A glimpse of the master plan
He could see into the future
A true visionary man
But there's something he never told us
It died when he went away
If only he could have been with us
No telling what he might say

No one could see his view
Oh, where was he going to
But he knew, you could tell by the picture he drew
It was totally something new,
Oh where was he going to

Who are the Christians bashing this time?

Liberals?

Homos?

Free thinkers?

Constitutionalists?

Anyway, I voted no. I don't think Christians need a dedicated forum to spew decidedly unChristian hate. Especially when they can simply use the hate forum. However, I wouldn't mind a separate philosophy forum.

I was actually thinking of anyone whose ID is Manifold.:eusa_eh:

Methinks you don't know what you're talking about.

And Satan knows, and therefore "believes" that Jesus is God.
Is Satan a Christian?
If Ravi thinks she is a Christian and believes jesus is god, then that is her belief. You complain about people bashing her beliefs and then you argue about someone elses.

Er..you do realize by Christian bashing he is referring to those who bash Christians....not Christians who bash. Right?

Damn! Didn't any of you listen to your Grandma when she said ....
There is an old adage that goes, "Politics and Religion don't mix." Politics and money don't mix

Each and everyone of us should sit down at the Thanksgiving Table together and study this ..... read on
That wouldn't necessarily be true if today's lawmakers were a little less "ethically challenged." If they were, no doubt most laws passed would reflect a certain morality the American political system has long since lost.
To me, however, there is an emerging new adage that rings more true than the old Politics versus Religion issue, and that is, "Politics and money don't mix." More homework for you before the big gathering Why Politics And Religion Don’t Mix...

Now .... Who is in charge of video taping the arguments :meow: of our happy family gathering, and who is going to put it on ...
images

Pass the turkey and the mashed potatoes, please. :D Cause nobody is leavin til we get this settled!!!!
YouTube%20soldier.JPG

Er..you do realize by Christian bashing he is referring to those who bash Christians....not Christians who bash. Right?
Yes! I do, I was kidding! But you are usually the one they are bashing! really it should be call Michael Collin sandbox!

Forum List

Back