Should I join Idaho's "The Citadel"

Of course! Why not?

After all, the REAL American thing to do when your side loses an election is to withdraw into armed camps and separate yourself from your fellow American's, isn't it?

I mean, after all....fuck democracy and the Will of The People, right? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
So if 51% vote to oppress the other 49% you'd go along with it? No matter what it is?

Where would you draw the line? :confused:

Not sure where I would draw the line, but I'm certainly not going to barricade myself in some fortress and avoid the outside world. What a bunch of paranoid mental cases.

i delivered mail here in the Anaheim Hills.....to 5 separate Gated Communities.....you cant be a low end earner to live here......only one had a guard.....you go through that gate only if he lets you....the other 4.....if you don't live there and you want in, you wait for a car to go through and follow them in....where is the security?.....why have gates?.....the only thing that saves these people is that its a pretty low crime area as it is.......but if it wasnt....anyone could get in just by following a car in.....

Yes they can follow someone in. The problem for the crook lies with home alarms and cameras and one way in and one way out. They know if they set off the alarm(which they will) they have to leave immediately or be trapped.
Why would you even try it? You know you're going to get busted. I've lived here for eight years and we've had zero break ins in the neighborhood. Not sure how you can argue with that record.

one way in and one way out.

cant have that out here.....has to be two exits for Fire evacuation.....

my argument is......if anyone can go through that gate......whats the purpose of that gate?..... and then the association undoubtedly charges for that gate......one of the gated complexes here is right next to a non-gated place......the burglary rate is exactly the same.....

Little late but...
Why would you need more then four lanes of traffic? You have two in and two out.
Not sure why you would be worried about fire anyway. It's not like the street is going to catch on fire.
This isnt an apartment complex. And even they only have one way in and out.
Until they unlock the fire gates.

Forum List

Back