Should I join Idaho's "The Citadel"

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Of course! Why not?

After all, the REAL American thing to do when your side loses an election is to withdraw into armed camps and separate yourself from your fellow American's, isn't it?

I mean, after all....fuck democracy and the Will of The People, right? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ultra right radicials and libertarians despise American ways and culture.

Of course! Why not?

After all, the REAL American thing to do when your side loses an election is to withdraw into armed camps and separate yourself from your fellow American's, isn't it?

I mean, after all....fuck democracy and the Will of The People, right? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
So if 51% vote to oppress the other 49% you'd go along with it? No matter what it is?

Where would you draw the line? :confused:

the Citadel : A Community of Liberty

Hundreds sign up to live in the Citadel ¿ an armed, 'defensible' fortress community planned for Idaho | Mail Online

Now that is a gated community. I think we're going to see more of this stuff as time goes on; Especially if liberal thinking as it is now, continues to pollute society.

I asked my wife if she wanted to move there, and she said no; but she did like the idea of me owning a gun.

Surprised they aren't just using the whole state of Texas....maybe there aren't enough to support their secessionist, bunker mentality as they "think".

Of course! Why not?

So if 51% vote to oppress the other 49% you'd go along with it? No matter what it is?

Not civil rights.....that cannot go up for a vote. So...we cannot put the 2nd up for a vote (unless an entire new amendment were to be voted by 75% of the people/states)

Of course! Why not?

I've been oppressed by rules and religious dogma for years. I've never gone along with it, but I work and pay taxes or you would put me down for not playing the game of life.

Of course! Why not?

Draw the line? You do know how and why we have elections, right?

Just out of curiosity, what percentage of votes would YOU accept as reflecting the Will of The People? 100% like they used to get in the Soviet Union?

ps: One side winning an election can hardly be called oppression....except by those who don't love democracy, freedom and open elections. That's the language used by tyrants as an excuse to impose their will over the Will of The People.

Last edited:
Of course! Why not?

Wacks think losing an election in the USA is being "oppressed"? Really??

paranoid_gun_guy_20100526_1861076022.jpg

In reality there isn't that great a difference in most American's beliefs and ideology, yet it seems that some are using that difference to try and widen that difference even more. America seems to go back and forth on political parties voting one in and later the other, people have choices, but the choices are within reason. That's probably the way it should work. But some, when they can't get their way, and their way may not be what most Americans want, then go into their bedroom and pout or worse, break things. At least when the Republicans got a majority in the House they simply lay on the floor kicking their feet chanting no, no, no.

Of course! Why not?

Just out of curiosity, what percentage of votes would YOU accept as reflecting the Will of The People? 100% like they used to get in the Soviet Union?

ps: One side winning an election can hardly be called oppression....except by those who don't love democracy, freedom and open elections. That's the language used by tyrants as an excuse to impose their will over the Will of The People.
A Constitutional Amendment (or changes to it) requires 2/3 of both Houses THEN ratified by 3/4ths of the States.

Getting 51% in ANY Election doesn't fill that requirement.

Hundreds sign up to live in the Citadel ¿ an armed, 'defensible' fortress community planned for Idaho | Mail Online

Now that is a gated community. I think we're going to see more of this stuff as time goes on; Especially if liberal thinking as it is now, continues to pollute society.

I asked my wife if she wanted to move there, and she said no; but she did like the idea of me owning a gun.

No mud people, homos or Jews need apply.

There's no HOA, but you have the midnight watch tonight on guard tower 3, Citizen!

A Constitutional Amendment (or changes to it) requires 2/3 of both Houses THEN ratified by 3/4ths of the States.

Read Article I of the Constitution in its entirety. Then do it again. Then sit quietly and think about what you have read.

Constitutional amendment? What the hell are you talking about? What Constitutional amendment?

Sure. Religious groups have been doing this for ages. Jews, Mormons, Mennonites, Amish, etc, have built their own communities. Neighborhood HOA's have on occasion been formed to bunch up like minded people. What is so radical about a bunch of Right wingers setting up their own community? Probably will look like this:

trailertopia3.gif

Of course! Why not?

Your kind doesn't represent 49%, you're kooks!

Sure. Religious groups have been doing this for ages. Jews, Mormons, Mennonites, Amish, etc, have built their own communities. Neighborhood HOA's have on occasion been formed to bunch up like minded people. What is so radical about a bunch of Right wingers setting up their own community? Probably will look like this:

trailertopia3.gif

No. It'll look more like this:

Attachments

• $waco468x286.jpg
    $waco468x286.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 49

Forum List

Back