Should I join Facebook?

It seems to be so. I would have though something as famous as Facebook would be more user friendly. At least with my YouTube account I can make certain videos accessible to only those to whom I choose to make them accessible.

Shut up MountainMAn. I know what you thought when you read
"certain videos". It's not at all what you're thinking. I just like to be considerate and ask permission of my friends before I put anything on the net that they appear in.

you can control who see's your pics, you can also have private albums that no one can see.
And you can make sure no one who isn't your friend can't see your page.

One of the biggest problems I see is who and how many people you accept as friends. Maybe there are other security issues I'm not aware of.
the only people I accept on Facebook is people I know really well and family member.
On Myspace is a different story, I think I have something like 115 friends, many people I know but a lot of those are bands. Of course I never go on Myspace anymore and my account was hacked two years ago so I used to change my password often.

It seems to be so. I would have though something as famous as Facebook would be more user friendly. At least with my YouTube account I can make certain videos accessible to only those to whom I choose to make them accessible.

"certain videos". It's not at all what you're thinking. I just like to be considerate and ask permission of my friends before I put anything on the net that they appear in.

Sweet, now I get preemptive warnings because somebody thinks they know what I think.
I must have gotten inside your head.

Will boring old boyfriends want to reconnect with me?

Will I feel inadequate if my Friends list is not very big?

Will it take over my life?

All of these things worry me but I would like to see and share pics.

Any advice?

DON'T spend even more time in front of the computer screen unless you have nothing else to do with your life and can't be bothered to find something else.

Sweet, now I get preemptive warnings because somebody thinks they know what I think.

Well, you do have a way with women. :lol::lol:

I think if you accept them as friends, they can see everything.

you can control who see's your pics, you can also have private albums that no one can see.
Thanks. I see how to make albums private now.

Thanks. I see how to make albums private now.

you are welcome and the ones you want to share with friends make sure you choose to where only people who are friends can see them.

Well, you do have a way with women. :lol::lol:

Here. Fixed that for you Said:

Well, you do have it away with women.

Soldiers banned from MySpace and Facebook
Soldiers have been told to stop using social networking websites like MySpace and Facebook, after military officials ruled it could lead to a security breach.

Soldiers banned from MySpace and Facebook - Telegraph

:cuckoo:

Didn't a wife of the head of some British intelligence agency post pictures of her family and all sorts of personal details on Facebook?

I like Facebook. I live far away from my home town and its like a virtual class reunion.

I made a FaceBook page thinking it would be better than MySpace, it isn't.

Yeah I found some guys I was stationed with. I even found two guys on a little league Baseball team I was on. After one or two "How ya' been?" messages, it just sorta peters out. I realized there's a reason I haven't kept touch with all those people, I didn't want to. They most likely feel the same way.

I was really disappointed to find a few girls I has crushes on in school. One of whom plays Farm Town constantly and looks much worse for wear and tear.

I hope to God I never find my first love Nancy, I wanna' keep the wonderful memories.

Forum List

Back