Should I get a Tatoo???

Bonnie,

I just saw your family pic in the share-a-pic thread. Let me put it this way - I doubt that there is ANY tattoo artist who could put a worthy tattoo on you - you're beautiful! I'd say don't mess with near perfection!

But if you do get a tattoo, you'll be enhancing the tattoo and not the other way around!

Bonnie,

I just saw your family pic in the share-a-pic thread. Let me put it this way - I doubt that there is ANY tattoo artist who could put a worthy tattoo on you - you're beautiful! I'd say don't mess with near perfection!

But if you do get a tattoo, you'll be enhancing the tattoo and not the other way around!

I'm gonna have to agree with the SOB on this one. Oh, and BTW, can I have your phone number? :D

And here's the last thing I'd like to add to this thread Bonnie, below is a picture of my tattoo. I got this tattoo in very early 1980, so it's going on 27 years ago. Notice the color in it? Well, it "used to be" brilliant. The circles on the snake were yellow, the snake's belly was red, inside the snake's mouth it was red, and inside the skull's eyes and nose, red. All faded now. And that pic was taken about three years ago. It's faded even worse now. So, point is, tattoo's fade. They may look nice for awhile, but ultimately, they fade. And if you want it to look nice again, you have to go and have it done, over, again. They also lose their deffinition. The once sharp lines get fuzzy, and those too will need to be redone at some point, or you just wind up years later with a washed out, fuzzy old tatto that looks like shit.....

tatt0002adl0.jpg

Forum List

Back