Should I fire up an Esplendido?

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
I dropped the wife off at the airport in Pensacola today. She'll be down in South Florida for 2 weeks visiting friends and family.
I have a sealed box of kick-ass Cuban cigars and, hell, the smell should be gone before she gets back. What do you think?

I dropped the wife off at the airport in Pensacola today. She'll be down in South Florida for 2 weeks visiting friends and family.
I have a sealed box of kick-ass Cuban cigars and, hell, the smell should be gone before she gets back. What do you think?

Haven't smoked a cigar in a good while..
You have inspired me...
My brand is Partagas and i will get a few for this weekend.

Light up my friend and enjoy..... :D

She bitches about the smell. I really can't fathom anyone not appreciating the aroma of a Cohiba Esplendido.

If your Missus is like most women I know, she already expects a certain degree of misbehavior from you in her absence. Don't let her down :D

I suppose firing up a Cohiba is better than some things I could be doing.

Damn! Where's my cutter? OK.... Oh crap! There's a smoke alarm right above my desk. Geez! it's hard wired. Took the battery out and it's still beeping at me.

OK Ceiling fans on, doors open and the alarm is quiet.
Damned fine cigar!

Yup! DAMNED fine cigar and an hour of enjoyment, but at $25 a pop, a very expensive habit.

True that, but it sounds like you don't indulge often and there's something to be said for a habit pricey enough to make you think about what you're doing as you do it. Keeps you in the moment.

Go for it. Have a nice whiskey ready to go with it.

I just found a Cohiba while going through my boxes. It's olllddd..but I am saving it for my Birthday. Along with a 12 year old scotch.

Go for it. Have a nice whiskey ready to go with it.

I just found a Cohiba while going through my boxes. It's olllddd..but I am saving it for my Birthday. Along with a 12 year old scotch.

Not a drinker here. Sober almost 24 years. I prefer Cuban coffee with my Cohibas.

Do it! :thup:

I think that, as they are a contrabanded item that your patriotic duty is to burn them down.

Or you can send them to me and I'll do it for you.

Forum List

Back