• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
I've had Mine since day 1.
You mean your sign and your avatar ? i like your avatar :thup:, and in any case once you make a change it's screw you can not choose anymore..:th_yourecute:
My Avatar. I don't change My signature much, but on occasion, I'll update it.

My Avatar though is the original one for this website. I changed it once for a day for breast cancer awareness, but then when I asked that people change theirs for prostate awareness, I was met by silence. So, never again.
It was a nice move, people should be aware of cancer prevention is better than cure.
You could keep your text and add an image in your sign like me.
My link is on the Templars here at the forum so i add a photo

You mean your sign and your avatar ? i like your avatar :thup:, and in any case once you make a change it's screw you can not choose anymore..:th_yourecute:

My Avatar though is the original one for this website. I changed it once for a day for breast cancer awareness, but then when I asked that people change theirs for prostate awareness, I was met by silence. So, never again.
It was a nice move, people should be aware of cancer prevention is better than cure.
Are you a researcher of all things 'Templar'?

I like to know learn something new, for the Templars the story is to pass especially in my area so there is reenactment every year

I like to know learn something new, for the Templars the story is to pass especially in my area so there is reenactment every year
Now that is interesting. I'd like to talk to you about it, as I have some interest in the Knights Templar Myself. But not right now. Now I need to get some sleep as I have a phone interview later today on a possible new job opportunity.

Have a good morning!

Now that is interesting. I'd like to talk to you about it, as I have some interest in the Knights Templar Myself. But not right now. Now I need to get some sleep as I have a phone interview later today on a possible new job opportunity.

Have a good morning!
This is very good, and good luck with your appointment. :thup:

bonjour-anime21.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back