Should I Befriend Tha Malcontent?

Should Neser Boha befriend tha malcontent?

• yes, she should.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • no, she shouldn't

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • who's neser boha?

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • who's tha malcontent?

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Who gives a hairy rats ass?

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friends poem

When things go wrong, as they probably will,
When the daily grind seems all uphill.
When machines are low and tempers are high,
When you try to smile but can only cry,
When you really feel that you want to quit,
Don't come to me 'cos I don't give a shit

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
It has come to my attention, that 'tha malcontent' expressed an interest in befriending me. (publicly on my message wall)

It is an issue to me as I've never actually agreed with him ... on anything.

What would you do?

Should I befriend him despite the fact that we NEVER agree on anything or should I let it go and do the hippie thing (the peace pipe and all)?

:lol:

No, seriously. Kinda.

A)..Let's see, to put Malcontent up for ridicule seems quite shallow, childlike and bordering on words beginning with B or C.

B)..On the other hand perhaps this Malcontent deserves such treatment if he is( Which is extremely doubtful) a rapist, child molester, disrespectful of a true lady.

If it's (A) he's better off without you

If it's (B) you're better off without him

If (A) or (B) aren't true, apologize and accept him on a trial basis, if he'll have you.....:popcorn:...your friendly neighborhood Lumpy, (who doesn't know you)

Last edited:
It has come to my attention, that 'tha malcontent' expressed an interest in befriending me. (publicly on my message wall)

What would you do?

Should I befriend him despite the fact that we NEVER agree on anything or should I let it go and do the hippie thing (the peace pipe and all)?

No, seriously. Kinda.

A)..Let's see, to put Malcontent up for ridicule seems quite shallow, childlike and bordering on words beginning with B or C.

B)..On the other hand perhaps this Malcontent deserves such treatment, rapist, child molester, disrespectful of a true lady.

If (A) or (B) aren't true, apologize and accept him on a trail basis, if he'll have you.....:popcorn:...your friendly neighborhood Lumpy, (whom doesn't know you)

Trail basis, Lumpy?

Whom?

You meant "trial" and "who."

Your option "B)" is written in a fashion that is inconsistent with the basic rules of grammar for an English sentence, too.

Lumpy. You apparently need a lot of work.

:eusa_angel:

B)..On the other hand perhaps this Malcontent deserves such treatment, rapist, child molester, disrespectful of a true lady.

Expand on this...

:)

peace...

I'm very sorry, my intention was that IF you were any of those rotten things listed, then I could understand the mistreatment.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME, for not being more clear.....(Lumpy the idiot)

What would you do?

No, seriously. Kinda.

If (A) or (B) aren't true, apologize and accept him on a trail basis, if he'll have you.....:popcorn:...your friendly neighborhood Lumpy, (whom doesn't know you)

Trail basis, Lumpy?

Whom?

Your option "B)" is written in a fashion that is inconsistent with the basic rules of grammar for an English sentence, too.

:eusa_eh:...Apparently, you are correct. Does this mean I have to say over and clean the chalkboard?

Trail basis, Lumpy?

Whom?

:eusa_eh:...Apparently, you are correct. Does this mean I have to say over and clean the chalkboard?

No, but it does mean that henceforth, you take the short bus to school.

:razz:

Expand on this...

peace...

I'm very sorry, my intention was that IF you were any of those rotten things listed, then I could understand the mistreatment.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME, for not being more clear.....(Lumpy the idiot)

No Problem... Just wanted to Know what was being Said...

Let's have Punch and Pie.

peace...

eek!

Just read the messages he posted...a bit creepy, especially the one about him being glad he came.

Leering at women is one of Makesmalescontent's defense mechanisms.

Stay away from the Grade Schools, you Fucking Pervert...

You Hoping and Wishing that I was a Homo, as you are, ain't gonna make it so, but if you Continue Hanging around the Grade Schools, you are going to go to Jail...

peace...

You realize that being a homosexual and being a pedophile are two different things, right?

Last edited:
You realize that being a homosexual and being a pedophile are two different things, right?

They are different concepts, but a certain recently dead white singer who used to not be white was (reputedly) both a pedophile and a homosexual.

I won't comment on the allegations of beastiality. Bubbles might sue.

You are Apparently both, so please, Enlighten the Board as to why you would Project as you did without Provocation on this Thread, you Filthy Piece of Shit...

peace...

I'm neither, but have a nice day with that game.

Fuck you for Starting it without Provocation, you Shitbag!

peace...

Bumping threads from over 4 years ago? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Thread closed due to advanced decomposition.

It's always risky reviving ancient necro threads - they may not fit within the rules of the forum they are buried in.

Feel free to start it afresh in FZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back